It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Associate
lol i thought the bit where there mate Peter Schmitt jumps in at the end and takes the waitress home was well funny. They were saying earlier on in the episode that schmitt was too cool to show up on time and would jump in at the last second and bang the drunkest girl he could find lol.

The bit when they find the secret compartment in Dennis's car was so funny, there making him out to be a complete rapist.

Soldato
It is great, although I think the earlier seasons were a bit better. It does go to some dark places that few other comedies would dare too though, that alone makes it worth watching.

Soldato
Sweet didn't know there was an OcUK thread. Been watching this since the start its truely one of the funniest shows on tv, and I think it's actually getting better and better!

The finale of this season was so good, I was inspired to make a gif :D.

Untitled.gif

RUM HAM!!!!

Associate
Plan B! Plan B! Plan B!

I think I found the earlier seasons funnier (S2-S4 being the best IMO) but this is still one of my favourite shows.

This seasons finale was good. Ronald McDonald :D

Caporegime
So I've managed to stick it out to season 4, and I'm not sure why... it never really made me laugh, and generally was a bit average, but something kept me watching.

Then BAM! Season 4 ups the game silly amounts and now I'm constantly chuckling on the tube. :D

Hope it stays like this (or gets even better) with the later seasons!

Associate
I finished it really quick after a friend recommended it :) I love it as you don't see much like it, what I really like is how the consequences of whatever shenanigans they get up to in one episode don't carry on in the next episode it's just like when watching a comedy, first its funny then hops in the romance and it becomes boring.

Caporegime
I'm currently getting the stuff together for a game of "CharDee MacDennis the Game of Games!"

edit: I've almost got everything anyone know where I can get some long nails to nail the board down with so mac can't flip it over in a fit of rage?

Not sure if serious.

But if so epicness :D

Soldato
So I've managed to stick it out to season 4, and I'm not sure why... it never really made me laugh, and generally was a bit average, but something kept me watching.

Then BAM! Season 4 ups the game silly amounts and now I'm constantly chuckling on the tube. :D

Hope it stays like this (or gets even better) with the later seasons!

Season 4 had my favourite episode ever, "Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life".

Back
Top Bottom