Goodbye, not so old friend

Godfather
Godfather
As I prepare for tomorrow's arrival, I want to take a moment to say goodbye to my beautiful 911 Carrera 4. Yes I know I'm talking like it's a person, but that's what cars are to enthusiasts like us, no matter how expensive or cheap they were to buy.

The best handling car I have ever owned with levels of grip - wet or dry - that defy the laws of physics.

My first true sports car, I shall never forget you. I hope your new owner looks after you, as I did. Goodbye, not so old friend ....

6.jpg

Soldato
Nice photo - I was going to ask if you was keeping the C4.
Breaking the mould of German manufacturers with your new car

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by burns_2k
Have you still got the radical? I've not heard much about it of late.

It was at OcUK last time I looked.

Got to say Mark, the Porsche still looks a damn fine car and sure the owner will like it as much as you have! Was that the standard number plate or did you never have a custom on the Porsche?

Your driveway looks better everyday!

Sam

Sam

Soldato
:( , must say the 911 is a lovley car , will you be parking the 575 In the garage spie ?

I see the Wifes TT there , how does that compare to the porker :)

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Originally posted by adwhitworth
The two aren't really comparable. They're a completely different league of car.
True. The TT is a very stylish and nippy car. But the 911 is in a different league performance wise.

Caporegime
Originally posted by Spie
True. The TT is a very stylish and nippy car. But the 911 is in a different league performance wise.

Yes could vouch for the TT, as my brother owns one, very nice it is and quite nippy. Saying that hes getting a chip put in it, should take the 225bhp up to something a lot more, dunno how much tho but it should seriously go some :D

Caporegime
Originally posted by Rippthrough
Not very good handling wise though are they. :rolleyes:

What arent???, the TT or Porsche??, the TT is 4wd drive mate, handles extremely well, as for the Porsche i dont know if that is 4wd but if it then it will handle extremely well.

Whats with the rolleyes smiley anyways???

Soldato
It's always sad to see a loved one leave, but I'm sure you'll be (for what of a better phrase) 'abusing' your new mistress just like the old one when she turns up :D

Permabanned
the TT might be 4wd, but it understeers like barmy, its not exactly a chassis you can play with, like the porker, now that IS a good 4wd car. Although I think the Ferrari might be even more fun........

Back
Top Bottom