My Log Burner...

Permabanned
Just finished having it installed. Been using it for the last few days and it really kicks out some heat. It is a small 4KW burner. Wanted a contemporary look for the new build we live in and been really pleased with it so far. Was just a bare wall to start with and we had an electric fire on there for the last couple of years. Already had a class one chimney.

Some photos, role on the snowy weather:

Soldato
Perfect for this time of year. So warm and cozy! :)

I sometimes miss our coal fire in our old house. There was something about snuggling up and staring at a burning fireplace that made you feel all content and peaceful.

Associate
Looks good mate - I prefer wood burners over electric fires! Much more homely and they give off heat like there's no tomorrow.

(Cue the 'it's a fire' responses.. lol)

Soldato
Very nice :)

We have just grabbed a new one too, at the end of November:

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

Soldato
A real fire, nice...

Now go & buy yourself a toasting fork, nothing better than toast, crumpets done on a open fire:D.

I miss my open fire which I had in last house.:(

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a chance, my parents just replaced their open fire with a log burner, the log burner is a vast improvement, especially in regards to warming the house rather than losing all the heat up the chimney.

Ours heats the hot water+radiators :p Doesn't take long to get the whole house unbearably hot when i'm in control :D

Back
Top Bottom