What breakfast makes you tick?

Soldato
I don't think I could eat one raw egg without throwing up. Then add the butter and the cod liver oil? That sounds like the most horrific breakfast EVER!

There's nothing like the feel of a fresh raw egg, sliding down the oesophagus first thing in the morning!

You shoud try it mate! Sorts the men from the boys, or in your case the women from the girls.:p

Soldato
Some really poor breakfasts here! :p

Ah well, whatever makes you happy! :D

Hey Freefaller! I thought you'd be one of the few people who'd appreciate the benefit of a few raw eggs in the morning!:confused:

Had a bit more time today so slapped together some leftover roast beef and scrambled eggs with loads of butter! Also a dollop of Coconut oil on the side. Warrior food mate!:cool:

Soldato
Depends.
Tops a full english: bacon, sausage, black pudding, hash broons (or fried potato squares), tomatos, mushrooms, basted eggs, fried bread, toast, bread,black tea, oj. Well seasoned please.

Then maybe some blueberry pancakes cooked in butter with maple syrup and fresh espresso. Or a pastry.

Scrambled eggs + smoked salmon + toasted rye.
Or bubble and squeak.
Oh man, cold chinese/ curry/ pizza/ kebab!

I usually have a bowl of fruit and fibre with skimmed milk, a cup of black tea, half a grapefruit and a smoke. I'd have gold top if I weren't already fat :D

Soldato
AL0099.jpg

:p

Man of Honour
Hey Freefaller! I thought you'd be one of the few people who'd appreciate the benefit of a few raw eggs in the morning!:confused:

Had a bit more time today so slapped together some leftover roast beef and scrambled eggs with loads of butter! Also a dollop of Coconut oil on the side. Warrior food mate!:cool:

My comment wasn't aimed at you, more at the ones eating lots of processed and refined carbs and very little nutritional foods!

Soldato
In a rush somedays so just neck down 4/5 raw eggs, followed by a nice big lump of butter and then a tbsp of Cod liver oil! Glass of fresh water to wash down, Vit C500mg, B200mg, E400iu, calcium citrate 300mg, magnesium citrate 300mg. All done in about 1 minute 10 seconds! Know how to treat myself to culinary delight don't I?:p

What on earth are you taking all those supplements for?

Soldato
What on earth are you taking all those supplements for?

Because I like to, it's very basic/low dose supplementation.

Nothing compared to what a lot of people who workout/train take, as long as they are naturally sourced supplements which mine are, then I can't see the problem with a few basic food supplements.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
In a rush somedays so just neck down 4/5 raw eggs, followed by a nice big lump of butter and then a tbsp of Cod liver oil! Glass of fresh water to wash down, Vit C500mg, B200mg, E400iu, calcium citrate 300mg, magnesium citrate 300mg. All done in about 1 minute 10 seconds! Know how to treat myself to culinary delight don't I?:p

What's with the butter?

Man of Honour
At the moment I'm living on either a bowl of Special K (it's the best cereal we have available here) and chocolate flavoured whey shake, or an in flight breakfast consisting of 2 sausages, scrambled egg, a tiny amount of potato cube things (don't know what to call them really...) and bacon that tastes like diesel.

If I were at my own place I'd be having scrambled eggs, 2 poached eggs, and bacon.

Associate
In the week its always 50g of oats, left to soak in 110ml of milk whilst I go for a shower then add another 110ml of boiling water and leave to bubble on the stove whilst i dry/dress. Add in some honey and 50g of nuts, seeds and dried fruit and away I go for the day.

I also used to drink a protein shake in the morning (I really hate eggs) but have had to knock that on the head as it was making me bad :(

On the weekend I'll usually treat myself to cereal and toast/pastries/fry up or a *cough* mary if its the morning (well afternoon probably) after the night before :p and I'm feeling delicate.

Associate
A bit late in the day but this was my late breakfast this morning. Home made, no need to go out to McD :) There is shaped sausage under the cheese made with two skinned Richmond sausages per muffin. They are big but keep me going until the evening.

Just cooking my first ever turkey now. Merry Christmas all!

Soldato
A bit late in the day but this was my late breakfast this morning. Home made, no need to go out to McD :) There is shaped sausage under the cheese made with two skinned Richmond sausages per muffin. They are big but keep me going until the evening.

Just cooking my first ever turkey now. Merry Christmas all!

I hate you. I went to Tesco yesterday to buy muffins but they were sold out. God damn xmas panic-buyers. :/

Mine were going to be the same but + bacon. :p

Back
Top Bottom