Relationship disaster - help

Soldato
The term 'love' is thrown around a lot these days without much meaning, is easily confused with physical attraction

I couldn't ever sleep with someone unless I loved them, physical attraction is stage one, love is stage 2, sex is stage 3 lol, took me 3 weeks to go through all that with my current girlfriend

Associate
I couldn't ever sleep with someone unless I loved them, physical attraction is stage one, love is stage 2, sex is stage 3 lol, took me 3 weeks to go through all that with my current girlfriend

Then you are a rare breed my friend!
I personally don't think love can be measured on a timeline, when it happens, it happens. But in this case i think the OP should have taken control and stopped it getting as far as it has.
I just hope he doesn't have any pets!

Soldato
Then you are a rare breed my friend!
I personally don't think love can be measured on a timeline, when it happens, it happens. But in this case i think the OP should have taken control and stopped it getting as far as it has.
I just hope she doesn't have any pets!

Thanks, I correct your post too, if she has a pet dog, I bet it lives in her handbag and is called fluffy-woofy or something equally as stupid,

If fluffy-woofy doesn't like the man then we don't like the man either :rolleyes:

What is it with the OCUK forum recently, loads of threads popping with "this bitch be crazy" lol

Associate
There is no relationship OP Its been 2 weeks FFS!

And she is clearly mental, you can either use this to your advantage (and claim a free ticket to hell) or do the right thing and nip this in the bud now to save a lot of hassle (and there will be tears later down the line) I imagine you neglected to have this 'talk' last night too. Midnight mass tonight is it?

Soldato
50556_231766136316_7602761_n.jpg

Soldato
You're joking, right?

The statement that you claim to be replying to(*) was that this woman probably won't have had many (if any) boyfriends because she's a particularly devout Christian.

A woman who is a devout follower of a religion that disapproves of any intimate relationships outside of marriage has probably had fewer boyfriends than most women who aren't. The religion she places such high priority on says that she shouldn't have any.

To call understanding that "narrow-minded" is nonsense. You're either a troll or very silly.

* I phrased it that way because I don't see any connection between the statement and your "reply" to it.

Neither a troll nor very silly. All relationships don't involve sex before marriage. Your comments don't make any sense when you read what was originally written. OP was just another typical OCUK GD sweeping generalisation.

****ing Christians, always pushing beliefs on everyone else, just like every other ****ing religion

They might say the same about bigots like you. Intolerant much?

Soldato
They might say the same about bigots like you. Intolerant much?

I'm being a bigot or intolerant, Christians can believe in a zombie all they want, as long as they don't force me to.

I was merely saying that based on what the OP has said, that bitch be CRAZY YO!

No sex before marriage is dumb, I fully support the "try-before-you-buy" theory, I mean how are you supposed to know what something is like until you try it (rape excluded lol)

Permabanned
Most of you are being a bit hard on her, if she's not been in many (any) relationships then she's going to be really naive, that doesn't make her a bunny boiler.
She actually sounds a better bet than a lot of the skanky trollops out there, but she's clearly wasted on the OP.

Back
Top Bottom