Things we got for Christmas

Associate
images

And a Land Rover propshaft tool

Only presents I opened today, GF, bro and his wife are arriving tomorrow so get to open them all then :)

Instead I spent the day in the garage trying to kick some life into a 7.2L Jensen Interceptor engine.

Soldato
Mainly money and cold weather clothing here :) Had a really great day with the family though which was better than all of my presents combined. Think I'm definitely getting old!

Hope you all had a great day :)

Caporegime
Big Mug
Blu-rays (Kung Fu Panda 2, RotPotA, Super 8 & X-Men: First Class)
Money
Music (High Flying Birds & Mezzanine)
Shorts
Socks
Sweets (Chocolate Log, Ferrero Rocher, Heroes, Truffles & Turkish Delight)
T-shirts x 2
Underwear

Had me nephew and niece around which topped off a good day.

Soldato
Big and little arsenal mugs.
Crew clothing shirt, loungepants and vouchers.
Ufc encyclopedia
Timberland earthkeepers
Jack Daniels single barrel
3 trays of guylian.

The girlfriend got me the best stuff though: socks, cufflinks, armani diamonds, Rome (Dvd) and a bottle of black label.

Good Christmas, should get a few cheques tomorrow, renumerate me for my expenditure and take me out of my overdraft.

Last edited:
Soldato
Some stunning hauls here. I'll upload tomorrow after I've got presents from gf and her family...

Apart from the iPad 2 that I got as a joint birthday and Christmas present (got this on top of my normal selection of presents) so far from all my family I've got £200 worth of stuff I reckon - maybe more. I tend to get a large number of £10 presents that are a bit of fun, and I absolutely love that!

I'm more than happy with my presents I got.

I'm an only child with parents earning over 6 figures. The money spent on me I felt was incredible and I really appreciate it. Who cares if I didn't get some things I would have liked....

Thinking about it, my iPad equivalent last year from parents was a 23'' touchscreen monitor. Valued around 250, and that's 'normal' I guess in our family.

So yeah, I appreciate everything I got, and am hardly disappointed that I didn't get some things..... So yes, I think there are some 'spoilt' people here. Hell my gf thinks I'm spoilt.....

Also MORE PICTURES PEOPLE!

kd

Associate
A nice selection of gifts for people on here. Happy with my haul:

BP Ford Abu Dhabi Watch
An Idiot Abroad Book
Killing for the Company - Chris Ryan
Battlefied - The Russian - Andy McNab
Scalextric!

That's all from the wife:

Turtlebeach Gaming Headset and some clothes from parents and in laws.

However, best gift of all was seeing the kids faces when they realised they had bikes!

Permabanned
Some Japanese Matcha green tea and mini whisk set for mixing it.

I must have pi$$ed santa off real bad this year :-S :D

My friend did leave a salt and pepper shaker they stole from the pub Christmas eve in the back of my car so I guess I could include that. :)

Soldato
Some stunning hauls here. I'll upload tomorrow after I've got presents from gf and her family...

Apart from the iPad 2 that I got as a joint birthday and Christmas present (got this on top of my normal selection of presents) so far from all my family I've got £200 worth of stuff I reckon - maybe more. I tend to get a large number of £10 presents that are a bit of fun, and I absolutely love that!

I'm more than happy with my presents I got.

I'm an only child with parents earning over 6 figures. The money spent on me I felt was incredible and I really appreciate it. Who cares if I didn't get some things I would have liked....

Thinking about it, my iPad equivalent last year from parents was a 23'' touchscreen monitor. Valued around 250, and that's 'normal' I guess in our family.

So yeah, I appreciate everything I got, and am hardly disappointed that I didn't get some things..... So yes, I think there are some 'spoilt' people here. Hell my gf thinks I'm spoilt.....

Also MORE PICTURES PEOPLE!

kd

Im an only child and even at 33 years of age i look back an chrismases and think i got more than most.

It so doesnt matter.

I was happy and grateful for every small thing i got and at no point did i ever feel i could "demand" anything.

I actually like this thread cos i personally think its nice to see people posting how happy they are and the things they got.

Im now of an age where i buy myself the things i want so there is no "jealousy" element.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Associate
I never got anything but then again i wasn't expecting anything, both me and my mother saved cash up for my dad's surprise 70th birthday party 2 days ago, both him and my mum are long retired and im on disability...so it took a bit of saving.

Look on his face though when he walked into the hall and realized it was for him... :eek: :D

Best early Christmas present ever :)

Associate
I got so much more than i expected this year.

Highlights include an ipad 2 from work, timberland boots from the wife, and 2 theatre tickets to see war horse from my folks.

Caporegime
You mother! I wanted one of those.

I got blinds and curtains for the house. Plus a Naked Wines subscription, and Phantom tickets. The best bit? Spending the day with my family in the pub. Awesome bunch. :)

Braun 790cc, 390cc, 380 razors, Oral-B 5000, 1000 & 500 toothbrushes, Braun 7681 epilator from work which was nice of them. :) But.... I'm passing them all off to family and my gf apart from the 790cc which I'll keep for myself. :D

Have to see what Santa has got me later on in the morning!

:)

Permabanned
Wow Christmas is not what i expected, seems like a lot of waste and greed.

I thought it was Church, a few gifts for the kids, enjoying family company and helping the poor.

Isnt this a time to think about the poor, people less fortuanate. Appears a lot of folk are just interested in swapping gifts with each other, with no meaning what so ever.

On Eid last year every single adult had to give £80-£100 each to charity for food or buy a lamb personally and share it out to the poor. Even on little Eid we have to fast for 30 days prior, so we know how it feels for the poor with no to little food.

Its a shame, Christmas isnt what it once used to be.

lol

Back
Top Bottom