Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I suck at flying jets :o

Also, since unlocking the HK53 only the other day, it's now my second most used gun, 95 kills with it already :D

I was having lots of fun :D

But still one of the best things I can do is fly that transport helicopter as well as the uav in bfbc2. However What annoys me a lot is when you see a lot of enemy units at one point there were 10 in one spot, everyone jumped out!. I had to get out of there very quickly and come back, why do people jump out I can understand if one or two do for spawn points but everyone?.

Some people even jump out at the slightest dink noise :o

Associate
I wish Dice would get their act together and fix some of the stupid bugs and problems that plague this game. Do they not care?

- USAS-12 with frag rounds. Which moron thought that this was a good idea. It's like having a portable LAV.

- Tactical light.

- Bugs with tone in vehicles. I've been killed by various heat seekers with no tone whatsoever, and similarly played entire games in a jet where the tone never stopped.

- Rocket pods in attack heli's/jets are underpowered. It's all good and well if you have a front gunner but in 99% of the games I'm in my gunner can't tell arse from elbow.

- Horrendous lag in shot recognition.

Associate
just had the longest game of BF3 now in like 3 months.... 15 min !!!!

was on a non punkbuster server with 3 other people playing, everything seemed fine while flying the jet, as soon as i had to bail out and started to run it freezes.....

seems aslong i dont touch the ground i can play the game :(

Soldato
Anyone notice in BF3 there does not seem to be any teamwork lately?..everyone seems to be going lone wolf,Not joining squads,Not giving out Ammo/health even when you request right next to them.....maybe im just playing on Crappy servers who knows.

Soldato
So need to get this game on my new rig asap :p

Would love to have a few if I could!

Just wondering, how would this run on an OC'd 2500K (About 4.5/4.6GHz) and a HD6950 2GB with 8GB RAM?

Caporegime

Just wondering, how would this run on an OC'd 2500K (About 4.5/4.6GHz) and a HD6950 2GB with 8GB RAM?

It would run very well at High, 70fps. Ultra 35-50 fps with aa disabled. It might feel a little stuttery though, for me it feels like that when it goes below 45ish but for some people that number is lower.

Soldato
It would run very well at High, 70fps. Ultra 35-50 fps with aa disabled. It might feel a little stuttery though, for me it feels like that when it goes below 45ish but for some people that number is lower.

Tbh i've played on consoles all my life so i've been used to playing at 30fps, which is fine for me :p

Plus i've been playing games on this laptop for a few years at under 5 fps and somehow find them "playable" :p

Soldato

Depends what res. 1080p and under is pretty easy to drive and a 6950 with loadsaram will play it at ultra w/ no aa fine.

Anything higher (res & settings) and you'll need to double up on gpu's at least.

Soldato
Just curious,Anyone else use color blind mode here...even though your not colour blind?

I do and the reason been,I think the colours under the players usernames look better,Its also easier to tell an enemy from a teammate. :D

Ive not played the PS3 version of BF3 but im sure i seen on Youtube the enemys usernames are red?...like they are in colour blind mode on the PC,Why did they not just make the enemys red anyway for the pc version!

Also...just unlocked the Claymore,will have some fun with that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom