Sony Vegas 11 Pro

Aod

Aod

Soldato
is this before or after uploading?

are you aware that youtube can take up to 3 hours to convert the 720p versions of uploaded videos before they can be viewed?

you'll only get 320 at first, then 480 and then 720.

Associate
With Vegas you always need to make sure that your project settings are correct (resolution and framerate) and when rendering I'd always create a custom preset to get a balance between video quality and size so it doesn't take an age to upload. If encoding to H.264 CABAC is better than CAVLC and also you can use 160 or 192kbps AAC audio. For 720p I'm guessing around 3mbps is the sweet spot for keeping quality considering that YouTube re-convert it themselves too.

bJN

bJN

Soldato

I'm seeing a 720p option, so I don't understand what the problem is?

YouTube does not instantly publish videos into their full detail/format. As already mentioned above, it can take up to three hours for YouTube to successfully convert the video file and enable the 720p viewing option.

So long as you've rendered the video in 720p, it will appear in 720p. If you don't want people viewing it at 360, 480 etc, then do not make the video public until it has been "HD Enabled".

Simples :D

Caporegime
there was a handy little addon its free which if selected it rendered it to youtube settings automatically

cant remember name of it though :p

Back
Top Bottom