My Official £50-£46,000 betting challenge

Caporegime
At the weekend I will be embarking on a gambling challenge that I have been told about.

The aim is simple.

Each day, I will pick 3 bets which have prices of 1.02. Extremely low odds which really should be coming in every single time without fail.

I'll put my whole bank (starting at £50) on each one. Basically if this is done every day for 16 weeks, the £50 will become £46,000.

Sounds easy....probably isn't. There are a few hazards.

1. Although 1.02 shots come in 99% of the time, like anything, they can fail. However, the chance is rare. For example, a game at 0-0 at half time will have odds of 1.03 for their to be 4 goals or less in the second half. Very likely to come in.

2. Courage. If I get to £10k+, will I have the guts to stick it all on for a profit of £200. I will wait and see. I can't say until I get there.

3. Liquidity. Sometimes, particularly towards the end, the money wont be available in betfair on one bet. I may have to end up splitting it between different bets. So my 3 bets a day may have to turn into 9 or so.

I'm gonna give it a go as I have nothing better to do. I'll update this post periodically for anyone interested to show how i'm getting on.

Rob

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Statistics don't lie. There aren't more people doing this because it isn't a particularly good way to make money. Good luck though! :)

Soldato
i did something similar a while back

£10 starting bank and any bet under 1.05, per day (1 bet a day), betting full bank each day.

managed to go 51 days winning and had £120 or so going on to a 1.03 bet and it lost ( in play brazilian football, team was 3-0 up with 9 mins to play and ended 3-3!!!!)

Good luck - it's good fun as i reminded myself I actually only lost £10!

EDIT - in fact if the OP doesn't mind me crashing this thread - i'll start tomorrow with a £10 again and go from there??

Caporegime
OP
EDIT - in fact if the OP doesn't mind me crashing this thread - i'll start tomorrow with a £10 again and go from there??

Not at all. Let us know how you get on.

For me it's 3 bets a day at 1.03 or under.

Sports I will be playing are football (leagues and teams I know), Cricket and Snooker.

All the rest are minefields and should be avoided. particularly tennis :mad:

Caporegime
OP
Will you only be doing live betting then?

Hardly any 1.02-1.03 prices before the off. Usually just in-play.

Football is the best. You can decent 1.02's before the off. Sometimes more. For example, Liverpool play Newcastle on Friday. This fixture always and I mean always has goals.

The price for 1 or more goals is 1.07. That's 5 MORE points than 1.02. So in theory, if you bet on that game, you could do your entire 3 bets in one bet. Although you would be breaking the 1.02 rule. If it came in, great. But if not, you would be kicking yourself.

All you want is one goal. Nailed on imo.

Last edited:
Soldato
It sounds like a good idea,

When i do accumulators I only ever put the dead certs on.... someone always draws.

But your plan "seems" fool proof... ive thought about it before, but surely loads of people and done it and failed... more than done it and won big

Back
Top Bottom