Things we got for Christmas

Soldato
prezzies.png

Santa has been very kind :D

Soldato
Project Headbox Headphone amp sitting nicely with my Linn :)
A nice Hawick sweater
Bottle OF Clinique Happy
Pair of Nice One True Saxon shoes
Duffer Shirt
Coffee machine
Happy wife & Little girl :) (Most important & most enjoyable :))

Oh, and 2 bottles of Mayhem's Pastel Orange and a new Swiftech Apogee HD :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
I am enjoying my Kindle :)

Among other things.

Also, anyone heard from Fox? I thought I saw somewhere that he'd actually gotten a moon but only wanted a newer BMW?

Soldato
I am enjoying my Kindle :)

Among other things.

Also, anyone heard from Fox? I thought I saw somewhere that he'd actually gotten a moon but only wanted a newer BMW?

I thought he was brought a 10 year old clio from carcraft, lost the plot, dressed up as santa and started a bloody rampage through east london :eek:

Permabanned
Got 190 cash, putting it towards a new mtb, got some M&Ms and some Guylian sea shells and some smelly stuff and moisturiser

would have posted sooner but a mod banned me for a week, so was unable to post on Christmas day

Caporegime
Got my stuff from my girl friend. :) Got a diary, a word a day book, Rob Brydon - Small Man in a Book, an Everton jersey, a t-shirt, Gavin and Stacey complete collection. Well happy with it all! :)

Soldato
My mum and dad paid for my Tux and shoes at the start of December so that was my present from them (£200)

I also got £50 off them, ted baker socks, pringle socks, 4 boots no7 skin care products and clarins face wash. All not expected so was well happy

Aunty - Issey miyake 125ml aftershave. Very happy with that
Cousin - La Coste aftershave. Didnt know I would get anything off them
Godmother - Hobgoblin beer and pint glass
Grandma - socks + money

Rest of family I got money which totals £250 including parents

Going to put £200 away for skiing in february and I said I would put some away from my december pay (which I have)

All in all, i'm very happy with everything I got

Here's to a good 2012, now to save for gym membership, Skiing, friends stag do, golf holiday and summer holiday!! (and maybe global gathering / creamfields / leeds fest too)

Last edited:
Soldato
I asked for a good set of headphones as I walk a lot, my girlfriend got me a Sonos wireless music system, completely mental as she knows I dont listen to music anywhere other than on my ipod, and it cost the best part of £400 when Ive searched it.

Nice bit of kit however, im using it as my pc speakers, so i can at least get a bit of use out of it.

Soldato
Just got home from town spending a chunk of the money I received. (Thank you relatives).

Picked up Diesel Only the Brave. (Makes my girlfriend pur, and it smells fairly nice), a compression vest to wear during MMA and the gym sessions and some new bed linen. I am sat at home now thinking when did I get so sensible, last year that would have been DVD boxsets, alcohol and computer upgrades that I didn't need.

Still need to find a large Crew Clothing and spend the vouchers but all in all it has been an austere Christmas. It kind of makes me happy as well since I only had one fairly naff gift which was a fairly large Waterstones voucher: great, I have a kindle.

Soldato
Time for me to be an ungrateful tard..
Mother got me a massive heavy wheeled suitcase because I'm going away next week..

I asked for a rucksack.

Don't get me wrong, it's an awesomely well made bit of Samsonite kit, probably cost a fair bit and would be great for your typical "package holiday" type trip where you just rock up to the hotel and forget about it.
But for me getting it on something like a light aircraft, transfering it to a water taxi and then onto a dive boat... TOTALLY the wrong kit, not to mention the sheer weight of the thing means I can't carry as much dive gear.

Oh and because my phone camera broke the other month (and I sold my Canon 4D last year) she quizzed me if I wanted a point and shoot one until I get another SLR.
So I specced one with decent manual functions, quick to focus and a decent optical zoom. Gave her the model number..

Shop assistant persuaded her that's not what she wanted and sold her a different one which had none of the things I wanted it to include. Doesn't even have bulb mode.. and I am going to Photograph the Aurora Borealis at night. :(

Sigh...

So there you go, I am also an ungrateful **** :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom