Sony Ericsson Xperia ray?

Associate
Purchased an Orange SF about 8 months ago which was my first smartphone - really enjoyed using it but feel it's now time to upgrade to something a bit better.

Wants:

- £200-250 on PAYG or Sim free
- No bigger than 3.5 inch screen - for me the iPhone is the perfect size, not a fan of these oversized phones
- Good looks ideally

That's about it really. From my research so far this is the best option I can come up with. Does anyone have one that can comment or can you suggest any alternatives I should also be taking a look at.

Man of Honour
The Nexus S is £199 at the Carphone Warehouse, it's a 4" screen but it really isn't difficult to handle.

Associate
OP
Will take a look at the Desire S - how much can these be had for and does it have any particular benefits over an Xperia ray?

Don't particularly like the look of that Nexus S - aesthetics are quite important to me.

Associate
the ray seems tiny, it feels too small, and that's despite me using a nokia 5800 with same size screen :-O

look at the other sony phones, you might be able to get a arc s for example

Soldato
Are you guys not listening? He doesn't like the big screens... so far we've had Desire S, Nexus S and Xperia Arc S (I have an Arc, the screen is huge!).

Xperia Ray has same spec as the Arc but a smaller screen, so seems perfect in this instance.

Associate
yeah i know, its just the phone feels smaller than it actully is. best to go into some phone shops and handle some phones :)

the screen on the ray is very nice though :D

Back
Top Bottom