Strange 'support' call re: windows anyone else?

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;20914153 said:
Ask them if they are the sexline call-back you ordered. Add that Vesuvius is ready to blow so they'd better get on with it.

lol, i made one of the guys phone a sex line up after i asked him to call back on my mobile so didn't have to up and downstairs doing what he wants me to do on the computer :p then he phoned back 40 mins later :eek:

Soldato
"What are you wearing?" is always a good reply =P

Quality. :D

I've had a few of these calls. One of which the seller was very persistent. Wasn't in the mood for playing him along for a fool so when he said "Hello Sir I am calling from Microsoft Windows and I......." he was met with a "No, you're not actually" from me and I hung up. A minute later the phone goes again and he starts of with the same preamble. I hung up.

Then he calls back a third time ranting "Why you no want speak to me?. Why you no want?". So I replied "Ah, ok.....hang on just one minute while I go and sit at my computer". "Ok" he replies.

Laid the handset down on the phone table and wandered off to the kitchen. When I returned a half hour later he had gone.

Soldato
whenever anyone calls or knocks on the door my dad asks if it is completely free and when they inevitably say no, he says he doesnt want it and closes the door - classic :p

Associate
I had a similar call to this the other day and promptly gave the phone to my 2 year old little girl while informing her Santa was on the phone and wanted to talk to her about what presents she wanted.

It did get quite a laugh in the house at the time.

Caporegime
I had a similar call to this the other day and promptly gave the phone to my 2 year old little girl while informing her Santa was on the phone and wanted to talk to her about what presents she wanted.

It did get quite a laugh in the house at the time.

That's a really good way to respond, I bet whoever was on the end of the line wasn't expecting that! :)

Back
Top Bottom