So whos head is hurting this morning?

Associate
I have aches and pains in all sorts of interesting and unusual places as well as a black eye. I think I went to bed around 6am but I got up again at 8am to make breakfast for those who had to leave the flat early.

Im now home at my mums where I have to sit through New Years Day dinner with family and friends.

All I want to do I sleep and the churning in my guts suggest I may be able to poo through the eye of a needle later on but alas social etiquette demands my presence! :(

/Salsa

Associate
Was hanging this morning after a party which went on from 7 until 4 in the morning.

Just returned from the local with a belly full of Sunday roast and 2 pints.

I'm cured!:D

Soldato
ill be honest ive never had a hangover in my life, i had a good night drank far too much in too little a space of time haha
I had a mate like you, years I drank with him, he never drunk any water or anything and woke up like he had gone to bed at 10 and got a good nights sleep.
Thing is he woke up one day with a hangover and hasn't drunk since, the comeuppance was long overdue :D

Associate
I had a mate like you, years I drank with him, he never drunk any water or anything and woke up like he had gone to bed at 10 and got a good nights sleep.
Thing is he woke up one day with a hangover and hasn't drunk since, the comeuppance was long overdue :D

i think thats my secret, i like to have a cheeky pint of water before bed.

Associate
Just a sneaky couple down the local cured any issues I had! (however getting through the first pint was a task on its own!) :D

Soldato
i think thats my secret, i like to have a cheeky pint of water before bed.

I drink 3-6pint depending on how much I've had to drink and still wake up completely done in.

I dehydrate really fast when I don't drink though, if I don't have a pint or two of water in the evening normally I'm knackered in the morning. :(

Soldato
Spent most of it looking after a friend who was trying was seriously contemplating suicide at times, took us 4 hours and a long talk with his girlfriend to bring him back up.

Not the best NYE, but it could have been a lot, lot worse.

Soldato
i managed 24 hours awake yesterday, not done that in a long time.

was up for work at 4:30am and got to bed this morning at 4:40am.

didnt get up today till 4pm so i prob slept through any pain :)

Back
Top Bottom