****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Associate
Champion companies is all about heavies and a couple of arties.

IS-3, KT or T-32 all FU making them better than their premium counterparts. Maybe one med if you feel generous and possibly a t5 light but these are only useful on a few maps.

Associate
See that is what has always put me off companies, that its almost a waste using a medium instead of a heavy of the same tier and I just find mediums more fun to play, but ah well. Only other tank I would consider taking into a T8 company battle would be an ISU with the BL-10, as its damage far out weighs anything else on T8 but it would really depend on the map and keeping it safe to make it properly effective.

Good news though 7.1 (French tanks) should be out tomorrow, woo! Not played in a while bar the odd one off day but decided to get some premium last night so hopefully will be on more often for the next wee while.

Soldato
been busy tonight so unable to play but will be on tomorrow with my French tier 6 and 8 heavies and maybe even the tier 6 light as well to try in company battles :)

i've sent you a few invites to come join us in the company battles oxy but you must always be busy :p

Soldato
I think you'll find he has about 400k free xp (or Elite XP) that he can use :)

Also, free tank and garage:-

Commanders!

With the recent release of version 7.1. Tetrarch Mk VII unique tank awaits your command.

To redeem the tank you need to go to your Account Management page and enter code:
NEWYEAREU

Please note, that due to technical reasons, everybody, who has already entered the old code, needs to do it again using the new one. We are sorry for inconveniences.

IMPORTANT

Use CAPS to enter the code;
The code may only be activated once (one account – one code activation);
The code is valid until 0:59 CET, 5 February (23:59 UTC, 4 February).

More detailed information on how to activate Bonus Code you may find here.

We wish you Happy New Year.

World of Tanks Community Team

Associate
Surely free XP is better spent eliting tanks and not researching them. Eliting a t9 heavy is going to be 200k on its own; and playing one stock must be one of the most painful things since an M3 Lee.

Soldato
Too soon to say. Not been 24 hours yet and only the truly demented (sorry dedicated :p) will have a high tier one and still not enough battles played to comment.

Gotta agree, better to get the necessary modules with free exp if you wanna use it. Some tanks are just plain horrific at stock.

Soldato
Was pondering re-subbing this, so went on the official forums to see whats new.

First thread I see, "Nerf KV!!".

So nothings changed then? :p

Edit: Ah, the French tanks are in now? how are they working out?

I play my KV every now and then as it's still not elited and it regularly (50% of the time I reckon) puts me in games with multiple tier 9 tanks. I'm sure it has been adjusted on the matchmaker like this to make it less overpowered.

Soldato
My 'most kills' stat is now forever tainted...

shot004fd.jpg

Hid behind the building on the right side most of the game shooting from round the corner and through the 'window'. Pushed into the field for my 9th kill to get a D1 hiding behind the wreckage of 3 other tanks, hid for a bit after getting shot by an invisible tank, then went and got my 10th.

Associate
Can anybody here invite me to the OcUK clan? Bigbadleopard is my username.

I had an account called General_Bradley yet I can't remember what email account I used to sign up. I tried all of my email addresses and nothing, did we have to register with emails during beta?

Soldato
Surely free XP is better spent eliting tanks and not researching them. Eliting a t9 heavy is going to be 200k on its own; and playing one stock must be one of the most painful things since an M3 Lee.

i have over 30 tanks now and all but about 3 or 4 are elite so getting some more free xp if needed is no problem :)

and i did go and get the tier 7 light and the tier 6 and 8 heavies :)

Can anybody here invite me to the OcUK clan? Bigbadleopard is my username.

I had an account called General_Bradley yet I can't remember what email account I used to sign up. I tried all of my email addresses and nothing, did we have to register with emails during beta?

invite sent :)

Soldato
Just a quick bump to see if we can get any new players online. There are a fair few OcUKers playing and we are all pretty friendly. So if anybody feels like giving it a go, get online and join the clan....

Soldato
Company games seem to have stopped though :( there are plenty of us around as well.

We ought to see if we can get into the global battles as well at some point, would be good to earn some gold. We'd probably get trashed a lot to start with but at least we'd have given it a go as I see the same people on regularly. :)

Soldato
I've been desperately grinding my IS4/T32. Basically, T32 battle, die/win, IS3 battle, die/win, Type 59, battle die/win.

in the last week I've ground out 170k XP !!!!

My poor ferdi/T44/Pershing have just been so ignored....

I like the idea of some company battles, but my PC is in the spare bedroom, my wife tends to go to bed at about 10.30 and so I cant really use mumble as she will get woken up.

Soldato
You don't necessarily have to say anything. If someone takes command and issues location/orders etc - then typing suffices as a comms medium.

Soldato
You don't necessarily have to say anything. If someone takes command and issues location/orders etc - then typing suffices as a comms medium.

Unless your spelling is as good as Tefals :p

Easiest to lead as an artillery anyway since you can see what vehicles are where at any distance rather than just seeing the icon, plus you can more easily spot fallen trees/destroyed scenery.

Oh and a heads-up

Starting from Thursday, January 12th, 06:30 GMT until Tuesday, January 17th, 06:00 GMT, enter the game to sample the opportunities.

х3 experience for the first victory of the day
60% off gold consumables
20% bonus gold-to-credits conversion

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/922-monte-cassino-battle/

Last edited:
Associate
Loving the French tanks (after tier 4) so fun and different to drive. They are little ninja tanks, so fragile but if you catch something unaware you can rip them to shreds.

New replay system is kinda nifty as well, just make sure you tick the box in the options so it saves replays.

Best game since the end of beta exp wise, shows how fun french lights can be if there are any doubters Linky (just need the client installed to run the replays)

Back
Top Bottom