Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
my 3 month old cape wrath 4, slx groupset, xt rear mech, rockshox recon silver air forks, truvativ stylo team finishing kit & mavic crossride wheelset all for £450, bike is brand new essentially, ridden twice at carron valley and thats it. can send pics if required :)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm hoping to get a brand new bike on the Cycle Scheme.:)

Soldato
sorry for a stupid question, need new tyres my old one's are 26" 2.35 now I get the 26 means but the 2.35 do I acttualy need to replace like for like or can I get smaller tyres than the 2.35

Associate
managed to get the claud butler sold today, just the Reign to get rid of. think i mght sell it for £1150 without the dropper post and just sell that seperatly.

Soldato
Nice one I'd seriosly have considered it but just got a car and I'm getting 25mpg :| Cleaned up the road bike today so I can try and not bankrupt myself next week.

Cracking buy for someone regardless!

Soldato
Great day at the FOD. Did 2 loops of the blue track, with the last descent being awesome stuff and then a run down one of the Dh runs.

My god my fitness is shocking, but had an awesome day!

Forks are looking good Itchycrotch

Last edited:
Soldato
yes mate, i ll just link you to my bike radar add as the pic links are all there, as i see your inscotland, why not pop through to pedal power , west calder if its not too far from you and see it in the flesh?

bike add here - http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40050&t=12828967

cheers - very nice - will note the shop for the future as i travel about a fair bit.

Medium to small for me and probably to "much bike" for me just now but getting the FS itch and having a look round at what's about!

good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom