*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Gone dual screen

setu.jpg

I was tempted to use a 15" monitor instead of the 19" silver one as it would look better being black.

Soldato
DSC_2323.jpg

Just set up my desk and everything after putting new laminate flooring down. Not happy about how its currently set up as my TV should be centre, so that the surround sound is at either side of the TV. But the only way I can see that I could do that would be to put my PC on the floor and I kinda like seeing inside the case, especially no I have bought a 650D to replace my Eclipse :(.

Also going to be replacing the desk with one that is a bit wider soon. Thinking of just getting a solid oak worktop and some adjustable chrome/black legs.

Soldato
Uhhhh why don't you hang your tv on the wall above your monitor?

Was thinking that, but I think it would be a bit too high.

Yeah my monitor is a 22" 16:10. Currently looking into getting a 24" 16:9 IPS monitor. Ideally i'd like a 27", but at the moment my pc wouldn't handle that res. It doesn't actually look that small in the flesh, think the angle of the photo makes it look smaller.

I think someone needs to tell him its not a monitor as he has a keyboard directly infront of it

Haha...:rolleyes::p Keyboard is for my other pc under the desk.

Why do people put there PC's on the desk? All you see is a few fans spinning and some generally horrid led lights....

Is this your first time in CC? Personally, I like the look. Hence why I went for a case that has a window. The other reason is that I already have a PC case and a sub under the desk, there would be no room for my legs with another case :p.

Last edited:
Associate
Replaced my glass table setup with a new nice black desk setup. The cables in the pic are now houses in a cable tidy tray running underside of the table top, i've painted in all of the little shelf holes that are visible so they don't stand out like a soar thumb. Just need to put the monitor on a nice stand and get it off the desk

img1453f.jpg

Yes the boogiebug pad is a new replacement, hence the edges are still rolled up a bit lol

I love that desk, I wish I looked at this thread before I spent £60 on a glass desk lol. What speakers are you using there?

Associate
Replaced my glass table setup with a new nice black desk setup. The cables in the pic are now houses in a cable tidy tray running underside of the table top, i've painted in all of the little shelf holes that are visible so they don't stand out like a soar thumb. Just need to put the monitor on a nice stand and get it off the desk

img1453f.jpg

Yes the boogiebug pad is a new replacement, hence the edges are still rolled up a bit lol

where can i find that desktop time gadget from please?

Back
Top Bottom