***Unofficial OcUK Minecraft Server - The Revenge***

Soldato
OP
It is indeed, with all the mods running fine too. Theres a few people on some evenings atm but a lot are distracted by star wars :)
You have been added. Give us a shout when yuo might be on and I can give you a tour if you like. Most of the builds are in the old world as people struggle with the mods :p But theres a few setups going. Remember you need the standalone launcher / install from the website. www.oxygene13.co.uk

Soldato
OP
Just so people know if they dont read the twitter feed. The server and client were updated yesterday. We have the latest version of red power, forge, Ic, BC etc AND we updated advanced machines so now we can craft advanced solar panels :p

Also a big thank you to a certain person for helping me get my head round a new rail system and also show me a new power supply :p

Soldato
OP
ah righty You might have an item id conflict. Have you checked your modloader file? Theres a link to a standalone client on the website too. It runs fine and doesnt overwrite your current minecraft install, it can be run from anywhere. If you have any other problems you should downloads that :)

Back
Top Bottom