• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI 6970

Associate
Guys i just tried to instal my new graphics card but all i get is a black screen and 1 beep in when i boot, it beeps for about a second. Help?

Permabanned
switch pci slots and also if its a lightning check the switch on the frint of the pcb is to the right. mine was to the left and couldnt boot due to lack of bios.

Associate
OP
Well everything u all said above is fine. the switch is on the right and it works with my old 4890. The psu is 2 yrs old and its still under its 5 year warranty. Can anybody recommend me a cheap psu from OcUK just untill i gety psu back from corsair.

Associate
OP
pretty sure its the PSU because ive had another issue in the past where i could not run both my 4890's in my system and i ended up selling one of em and when i got it checked that time they told me that it was the PSU aswell

Back
Top Bottom