Criteria for MM access has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I understand that people want to feel more secure on the MM, but what makes somebody like myself(Who has been here for a while with over 1,000 posts) than a new member?

If somebody has such low morals to be willing to scam others, then 750 extra posts isn't going to stop them...It doesn't make it anymore safer than before tbh.

Soldato
If somebody has such low morals to be willing to scam others, then 750 extra posts isn't going to stop them...It doesn't make it anymore safer than before tbh.

750 non spam posts is a lot of effort when you could just jump on another forum or ebay and scam people there.

Caporegime
I understand that people want to feel more secure on the MM, but what makes somebody like myself(Who has been here for a while with over 1,000 posts) than a new member?

It does give admins / mods more time to maybe fish a few out that could already be there without being swamped by more and more joining. What some (and I know it aint easy esp if you don't have access) have to remember that this is a service supplied to us free of charge and it's one that that takes a lot of time and effort from lots of people behind the scenes that do it solely for our community and it is us that benefit.

Associate
I was no where near the old limit, haven't even got free shipping yet. But if it makes it more secure for when I do eventually get access then I support it.

Soldato
Can't say ive had any issues with MM yet (touch wood). Hopefully it will stay that way now.. Atleas with 1000 posts, they will have to be very dedicated for 180 days and should help fish out the obvious spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom