Over 370,000 immigrants are on benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Derailment!

I think the point is we need to enrich our country by only letting in people who will make it better. The current system encourages the dregs of lesser developed countries to come here. The system needs to consider this and incorporate measure to prevent abuse. You can't blame people for abusing the system, especially when you have come from another country and have no moral connection the UK.

The system should also benefit people who are born here, if you want people to be patriotic then atleast don't make them feel shortchanged by their own country.

Patriotism is an idiotic trait, additionally it seems you've ignored the dregs of society who are UK natives. Why not put greater importance on dealing with them rather than whinging about immigrants?

Soldato
Patriotism is an idiotic trait, additionally it seems you've ignored the dregs of society who are UK natives. Why not put greater importance on dealing with them rather than whinging about immigrants?

You can't deport them thought and the only way you can improve the standards of these people is by encouragement.

You do what you can to resolve the issue from all angles.

And how is patriotism idiotic? I am trying to make it better for myself and everyone else.

Permabanned
Stop trying to be smart, it's failing miserably. It's obvious rule breaking. Don't insult / personal attack other members, end of.

I'm not "trying" to be smart and it's certainly not failing miserably. "personal attack" or "insult" is vague and open to interpretation. What I've said wasn't meant as an insult. It's my genuine feelings about DD based on his views on non-white people amongst other things. The man is a massive racist yet he is ignored and even pandered to by the likes of you. I've been "insulted" many times by him and even been referred to as a mongrel due to the fact that I'm mixed race and yet things like that from him are pretty much always ignored. You've changed since you became an underboss. What a shame.

Permabanned
You can't deport them thought and the only way you can improve the standards of these people is by encouragement.

You do what you can to resolve the issue from all angles.

And how is patriotism idiotic? I am trying to make it better for myself and everyone else.

Why focus on deportation? The UK natives are a much bigger burden than the "immigrants", why focus on them over the immigrants unless you have an agenda against those who aren't English?

Patriotism is idiotic because it's a one way street, it's only to the benefit of the government and not the people the government works for.

http://lewrockwell.com/crovelli/crovelli62.1.html

Soldato
Balls to that, his argument is thinly veiled racism and utter hypocrisy.

OcUK always letting the racists slide. Good work.

Precisely, I remember instantly why this forum is such a mess.

I'd call it surreal but you expect little more from ocuk GD and it's admins. Racists are allowed to post their vitriol and disgusting views for years and years on end without a hint of a warning, yet you're not allowed to use the word 'scum'

Sod it, it's surreal and beyond my idea of common sense.

I just want to express my utter disdain, despair and disgust for somebody and their utter lack of intelligence, that isn't an 'attack' is it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Why focus on deportation? The UK natives are a much bigger burden than the "immigrants", why focus on them over the immigrants unless you have an agenda against those who aren't English?
[/url]

It's about efficiency. You can't get rid of the people who were born here, the country has a responsibility to them and we can't be expected to look after the worlds poor, we can't afford it.

Permabanned
It's about efficiency. You can't get rid of the people who were born here, the country has a responsibility to them and we can't be expected to look after the worlds poor, we can't afford it.

Yes, but why are you fixating on getting rid? There's a large portion of the UK population that is a drain on society. Why is sending people "home" the only solution you seem capable of discussing? Why not focus on sorting out the "natives" first? It'll have a much greater effect on the UK than "send dem back like".

Permabanned

Patriotism is not an idiotic trait....the misrepresentation of patriotism to forward an ignorant and intolerant agenda is idiotic.....being proud of the Nation in which you live and the traditions and ethics it upholds is certainly not an idiotic trait to have......

Don't fall for the idea that to be patriotic means exclusion of all things not of your culture and Nation...that is a gross misrepresentation of what patriotism is.

Soldato
Yes, but why are you fixating on getting rid? There's a large portion of the UK population that is a drain on society. Why is sending people "home" the only solution you seem capable of discussing? Why not focus on sorting out the "natives" first? It'll have a much greater effect on the UK than "send dem back like".

Much better to complain about the 1% who are a different colour to us than the 99% of DD clones

Permabanned
Patriotism is not an idiotic trait....the misrepresentation of patriotism to forward an ignorant and intolerant agenda is idiotic.....being proud of the Nation in which you live and the traditions and ethics it upholds is certainly not an idiotic trait to have......

Don't fall for the idea that to be patriotic means exclusion of all things not of your culture and Nation...that is a gross misrepresentation of what patriotism is.

But then I also think national pride is idiotic. It's a personal thing, but I just don't understand what there is to be "proud" of. It's the country you were born in, you had no say, choice or any influence over it. Be proud of the people in your life for the things they have done, and yourself.

Permabanned
Stop trying to be smart, it's failing miserably. It's obvious rule breaking. Don't insult / personal attack other members, end of.

And yet DD and his ilk insult us because we do not fit into his misguided idea of what our society stands for.......he questions our very integrity, intellect and judgement simply by implication.

Am I a traitor to my 'own kind' because I do not share xenophobic and isolationist views.....if I am not, then is that not a qualifier for being insulted.....

Man of Honour
I'm not "trying" to be smart and it's certainly not failing miserably. "personal attack" or "insult" is vague and open to interpretation. What I've said wasn't meant as an insult. It's my genuine feelings about DD based on his views on non-white people amongst other things. The man is a massive racist yet he is ignored and even pandered to by the likes of you. I've been "insulted" many times by him and even been referred to as a mongrel due to the fact that I'm mixed race and yet things like that from him are pretty much always ignored. You've changed since you became an underboss. What a shame.

I don't care if it's your genuine views, you don't insult people on the forum. You can wildly disagree with someone without resulting to personal insults (see below). If you have been insulted, use the RTM button. If I see it, I'll do something about it.

How have I changed since I've become an underboss? I still post exactly the same and this is the first thread I think I've discussed any moderation in.

Balls to that, his argument is thinly veiled racism and utter hypocrisy.

OcUK always letting the racists slide. Good work.
Are you joking? I quite obviously disagreed with cheets64 with his views by regarding them as ludicrous (with qualification), note that this isn't a personal attack.

It's not hard to express disagreement without being issuing a personal attack. This is a complete non-issue. Carry on with the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom