You are a cat, this garden isn't even yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Well no, because I don't have a cat nor do I have much of a garden either.

Nail on the head, I spend hours in the spring and summer, looking after the garden and families gardens, its back breaking stuff planting, getting everything ready, watering, lawn mowning and when want to enjoy the garden, sit outside on a hot summers evening and notice a lump of cat **** on the soil or grass, you will soon detest the vermin.

Man of Honour
Nail on the head, I spend hours in the spring and summer, looking after the garden and families gardens, its back breaking stuff planting, getting everything ready, watering, lawn mowning and when want to enjoy the garden, sit outside on a hot summers evening and notice a lump of cat **** on the soil or grass, you will soon detest the vermin.

No I will not, and even if I did, I wouldn't resort to harming animals because I'm not a ****.

Man of Honour
ha, if you think I am bad, you want to see the people that poison food and leave it out for the cats

Yes, I'm sure there are nastier people than you out there.

Thankfully I'm pretty certain you (and most others) are all talk and not much else at all really.

Permabanned
ha, if you think I am bad, you want to see the people that poison food and leave it out for the cats

"Herp derp, assault is fine, it's not like it's murder".

cartman_special_olympics_icon.png

Associate
tormenting cat lovers is almost as fun as tormenting cats it seems. At least cats tend to learn and have some basic intelligence, while die-hard cat lovers will head straight for the wall, everytime.

Associate
I dont find shooting cats or dogs very funny.

No it's not when its for amusement. I have however shot both cat's and dog's in the past and will continue to do so if owner's cannot be responsible for them. I am however protecting part of my work rather than my back garden though.

Man of Honour
tormenting cat lovers is almost as fun as tormenting cats it seems. At least cats tend to learn and have some basic intelligence, while die-hard cat lovers will head straight for the wall, everytime.

This is a discussion forum.

If you're going to go ahead and make completely moronic statements (as you and others have done), prepare to be pulled up on them.

No it's not when its for amusement. I have however shot both cat's and dog's in the past and will continue to do so if owner's cannot be responsible for them. I am however protecting part of my work rather than my back garden though.

Go on, I'd like to see how you justify this.

Associate
This is a discussion forum.

If you're going to go ahead and make completely moronic statements (as you and others have done), prepare to be pulled up on them.

Go on, I'd like to see how you justify this.

Says the one who earlier was willing to shoot humans because they are SO much worse than cats?

See ? Easy. Cat lovers are like all fanboys. Same sort of remote-control buttons to push, and same sort of narrow vision.

Man of Honour
Says the one who earlier was willing to shoot humans because they are SO much worse than cats?

What?

See ? Easy. Cat lovers are like all fanboys. Same sort of remote-control buttons to push, and same sort of narrow vision.

Not really. Your statements are just ridiculous, ignorant and stupid. As you've admitted though, you'll say anything to try and annoy me which does constitute trolling and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom