Over 370,000 immigrants are on benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
You obviously lack the capability to discuss this sort of topic without getting worked up and resorting to childish insults. To call people deluded and stupid are ad hominem attacks and it is pathetic.

I'm not worked up and I don't think you understand what logical fallacies are. There's nothing wrong with calling you deluded because you are displaying signs of being deluded. Again, if you don't want people to say you're delusional, do something about being delusional. Don't want people to think you're stupid? Stop posting things that are stupid. Great diversion though, I've completely missed the fact that you've accused me of being unable to discuss something properly as a way of skirting around the fact that you have nothing to respond back with and in fact lack the capability to discuss this sort of topic yourself (pro tip, that's called projecting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection).

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think it is cheeky to immigrant to another country and then when the countries own inhabitants are not happy about the influx of other cultures is having on their own, go on to call them racist.

When i was in South Africa, a large portion of the syllabus was african culture based. You have to learn about the african culture and learn to respect and appreciate it. It is a shame the immigrants that come to britian don't bring the same sort of respect.

A very small portion of the syllabus was on African culture, and only in primary school. It was also purely academic and informative, we weren't taught to respect and appreciate it, that is purely for knowledge.

Associate
Polish lad who works for me says what he pays in tax he gets back in benefits. Because he pays National Insurance he gets money for his kids back in Poland.

One strange thing is he once flew home for some dental treatment. Dentists are much cheaper in Poland apparently.

Permabanned
So why are you disrespectful to the Queen's English by typing in broken English? Why should an immigrant forget their culture and only do what's deemed "okay" or "British"? Should be they forced to drink tea with digestive biscuits to make sure they are adapting to the culture whether they like tea with digestive biscuits? I'm guessing you also believe they should be forbade from speaking their own languages at all times too right? Why not just go the whole way and insist on them using skin bleaching cream to make sure they fit in just that bit more if they're "darkies".

Start out by mocking my typing capabilities, also an insult.

You don't have to take it to the extreme, what i am saying is pretty simple. I am not expecting anyone to be forced in to eating beans on toast instead of their meal of choice. I am merely saying that immigrants should adapt to British culture instead of trying to bring their culture to britian. If you don't like british culture enough to respect it by adapting to it, then why would you want to live in the uk? Fine, even if you despise british culture and you only come here for the free education and free houses or maybe you are here for wonderful work opportunities and you tolerate british culture. That is fine, but then to want to inflict and expand your own culture in the country would be disrespectful and some people would class that as a threat to british culture, do you understand?

Soldato
Ah, but I didn't say who! I could be refering to NathWraith who is the son of the owner of Esnet Limited. NathWraith has made a few racist comments that I've seen. If some one doesn't want to be called racist, they shouldn't say things that are racist.

Totally slanderous.

I have met many members from this forum in person and they can vouch I am not any of the things you are accusing me of being.

If it wasn't for another don I would have never seen that post.

If you have a personal issue with me and my posting style feel free to email me at: [email protected]

In the meantime you are getting a ban for your slander which is deeply insulting.

The ball is now in your court kyleW

Caporegime
Start out by mocking my typing capabilities, also an insult.

You don't have to take it to the extreme, what i am saying is pretty simple. I am not expecting anyone to be forced in to eating beans on toast instead of their meal of choice. I am merely saying that immigrants should adapt to British culture instead of trying to bring their culture to britian. If you don't like british culture enough to respect it by adapting to it, then why would you want to live in the uk? Fine, even if you despise british culture and you only come here for the free education and free houses or maybe you are here for wonderful work opportunities and you tolerate british culture. That is fine, but then to want to inflict and expand your own culture in the country would be disrespectful and some people would class that as a threat to british culture, do you understand?

First gen immigrants have a bit of trouble adapting, but that can be said for any first gen immigrants to any other country. Second gen start to pick up more of the culture and ideals of the country they have been born in.

The only people pushing for their cultures to take over are extremists.

Soldato
In the meantime you are getting a ban for your slander which is deeply insulting.
Bit harsh: I've also seen you make some questionable comments on the forum which perhaps some might call racist, others not... For him to have an opinion falling on one side doesn't warrant accusations about being slanderous.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I have met many members from this forum in person and they can vouch I am not any of the things you are accusing me of being.

I'm not saying the accusations are true, but meeting people in person doesn't give them total access to all your views and beliefs.

I have met many a person, even been friends for months, who turned out to be undercover racists and homophobes.

Soldato
Totally slanderous.

If it wasn't for another don I would have never seen that post.

If you have a personal issue with me and my posting style feel free to email me at: [email protected]

The ball is now in your court kyleW

I don't feel this is helping your case.

Please don't confuse my intentions here but that post makes you seem a bit childish and unprofessional.

Again, I'm not trying to insult or belittle you. I'm just giving my opinion on how you come across in that particular post.

Permabanned
Being concerned about immigration is not being racist.....being concerned about cultural segregation in our inner cities is not racist.......

Blaming all the inherent negative social issues on one ethnic group over another or attributing specific negative traits to a specific ethinic group however....is racist....

There seems to be considerable confusion over the difference.

Permabanned
I'm not saying the accusations are true, but meeting people in person doesn't give them total access to all your views and beliefs.

I have met many a person, even been friends for months, who turned out to be undercover racists and homophobes.

I have a friend, a close one...who is a racist.....while I totally disagree with his ideology and tell him so, our friendship still remains...incidently he is South African and he is a truely honourable and loyal friend....with that one (indoctrinated) exception.

He is not homophobic however, neither is he anti-immigration, neither does he overtly express his racism.

Caporegime
I have a friend, a close one...who is a racist.....while I totally disagree with his ideology and tell him so, our friendship still remains...incidently he is South African and he is a truely honourable and loyal friend....with that one (indoctrinated) exception.

He is not homophobic however, neither is he anti-immigration, neither does he overtly express his racism.

I have friends of various races and sexual preferences, and will not be friends with someone who thinks that there is something wrong with them, or that they are better than them due to those factors. Horses for courses as they say.

Caporegime
Country is in a mess, every town is inundated with immigrants over the last 10 years when it really boomed, they are everywhere and they are draining the resoucues for the indegious people, schools, dotors/dentists, hospitals, public services, police.

Local newspaper in town reported 100s of immigrants needed a translator to take their theory driving test and piratical test. MADNESS

If you cant read or speak English you should not be going anywhere near a car in the UK.

Outstanding. I presume you don't drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom