Licking the lid.

Permabanned
The title is of course refering to yogurt lids. I've always been one to give them a good lick and have never really thought about it. However I am now working in an open plan office and am curious as to what my co-workers might think when they see me licking the lid. Perhaps it seems childish or animal like, I would certainly never lick my plate in the canteen at work and this is pretty similar... The more I think about it the more I feel it is probably not acceptable and perhaps I should start employing my spoon to scrape all of the yogurty goodness off before eating it off the spoon.. So opinions, should I keep my lid licking to private and resort to the spoon approach when in the office?

On a side I noticed a female colleague 'caught me' lid licking one morning time as i was enjoying a pre-lunch snack. Our eyes met and she flirtaiously smiled and raised her eyebrows... Almost if she was imagining me licking her lid... She is quite hot and single as far as I know. Do you think I could be 'in there'?

Soldato
This thread is 100% necessary.

We can only thank you for your huge contribution to these forums.

It is posts like yours which help keep the forums healthy. The level of interest which you have provided is definitely going to keep users coming back for more.

God bless you.

Soldato
Next time ask her over for a lunchtime lick of your lid and see what happens. It could be the beginning of a fruitful relationship.
This. Go for it buddy. Nothing to lose.

Except maybe your job when you get done for sexual harassment, but technically she instigated so it'll be all good.

Soldato
On a side I noticed a female colleague 'caught me' lid licking one morning time as i was enjoying a pre-lunch snack. Our eyes met and she flirtaiously smiled and raised her eyebrows... Almost if she was imagining me licking her lid... She is quite hot and single as far as I know. Do you think I could be 'in there'?

HAHAHAHA! Amazing. I definitely think you're in there.

Associate
i honestly thought it said "Licking the flid" and i scampered in as quick as i could hoping to read a monumental story of your purposely/accidently licking a person with very small arms... i am disappoint

Soldato

By the way she's looking at you licking your own lid, I can only pray that you get a chance to lick her lid and scrape her yogurt pot at some point.

Associate
The title is of course refering to yogurt lids. I've always been one to give them a good lick and have never really thought about it. However I am now working in an open plan office and am curious as to what my co-workers might think when they see me licking the lid. Perhaps it seems childish or animal like, I would certainly never lick my plate in the canteen at work and this is pretty similar... The more I think about it the more I feel it is probably not acceptable and perhaps I should start employing my spoon to scrape all of the yogurty goodness off before eating it off the spoon.. So opinions, should I keep my lid licking to private and resort to the spoon approach when in the office?

This, at work.

I've licked a few lids in my time, but they've always been behind my closed bedroom door...

Back
Top Bottom