**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Associate
I'd say Henderson has been his toughest fight to date as he met him when Dan was on an upward curve and got sparked out for his troubles.

Let's just hope it isn't another Sonnen hug-fest.

Soldato
I think bisping will ultimately loose out but hes got a very good overall skill set, chael doesnt much strike but he will and will often use it to setup his powerful take downs and wrestling, no one seems to have a soloution for atm.

I think bisping has even said hes glad hes got the shot but has already said if he looses he didnt deserve anderson silva anyway.

Im glad hes honest and able to admit that.... he definatly needs another year or 2 but sadly by then the spider wont be around I bet.

Associate
Since ElliottJames mentioned ESPN,

and ESPNs deal is ending this year, what channels do you think UFC will be on ?

Sky Sports and FX for prelims?

Soldato
not sure if mentioned elsewhere but

"ufc on FX" is on espn tonight in the uk
Friday events always catch me off guard, so don't forget to tune into lads!

Main Card

Guillard vs Miller
Ludwig vs Neer
Easton vs Papazian
Barry vs Morecraft

Prelims

Rivera vs Schafer
Shalorus vs Nurmagomedov
Brenneman vs Roberts
Camoes vs Hayden
Pineda vs Schilling
Sandoval vs Denis

Soldato
Finally Bisping gets a top 5 fighter in the division. He's in for a rude awakening against Sonnen who will be relentless. Sonnen by decision, I don't see him finishing Bisping, he doesn't have the knock out power nor will be submit him like Stann as Bisping is actually pretty good on the ground, doesn't take a lot of damage and always manages to get back to his feet although I don't see him being too successful against Sonnen who will keep him pinned down for most of the fight.

Associate
Finally Bisping gets a top 5 fighter in the division. He's in for a rude awakening against Sonnen who will be relentless. Sonnen by decision, I don't see him finishing Bisping, he doesn't have the knock out power nor will be submit him like Stann as Bisping is actually pretty good on the ground, doesn't take a lot of damage and always manages to get back to his feet although I don't see him being too successful against Sonnen who will keep him pinned down for most of the fight.

Although it may seem unlikely, I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping subs him.

Back
Top Bottom