*** Desk and Room Gallery***

melton2012011900071.jpg

crappy camera, chair is coming rofls! XD

Leon, that TV unit is awesome. Where is it from pray?

Cheers

Soldato
because there was a door in the way, this was the furthest i could have my speakers apart which sounded a bit crap.

DSCF0121.JPG

now i've shifted all my junk around, it's much better at the other end of the room. and i have the added bonus of looking at daylight. :p

DSCF0136.JPG

ljt

ljt

Soldato
ljt do you have any pictures of this draft excluder and how it managed to hide the cables? interested in this to try get rid of my own rats nest :p

It works as I left a 50mm gap between the wall and the start of the worktop to allow me to add and remove cables easily. I didn't just want a gap that would show all the cables running along it so it's used a "cover" of sorts that moulds around the cables as they come through it. (see my crude drawing below lol)

cabletidy.jpg

@ljt

is it the 126 x 62cm, 186 x 62cm or 246 x 62cm. ?

It was the 246 x 62cm worktop with 30cm cut off which allowed me to make the shelf

Soldato
because there was a door in the way, this was the furthest i could have my speakers apart which sounded a bit crap.

DSCF0121.JPG

now i've shifted all my junk around, it's much better at the other end of the room. and i have the added bonus of looking at daylight. :p

DSCF0136.JPG

could i have a link to your wallpaper please :)

Back
Top Bottom