*** The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim Official Thread ***

Soldato
anybody know where i can find daedra..I need daedra hearts but never have enough!

iirc you can buy them in Solitude in the Alchemy shop just beside the blacksmiths/market.

@Maccy.
just do the main quest until you get to the Mages college, then concentrate on side quests.
Once the innkeepers wife shows you the secret room in Riverwood, you can store all your heavy stuff like dragon bones etc... in the chest in that room, until you can buy a house

Soldato
anybody know where i can find daedra..I need daedra hearts but never have enough!

There is a quest which takes you to Mehrunes Dagons shrine. If you have completed this quest then you can find 2 daedra inside the Temple. They are lower level daedra so are easier to kill. Both will give you 1 heart each when killed. This was the place i kept on coming back to every 24hours or so to get enough to make my armour/weapons. You can also find ebony ingots inside too.

Soldato
Any one know what the deal with the game guide is in the uk? It's been out of stock everywhere since launch. Seems crazy considering its just printed paper, it's not like they have to secure hard to find components. Amazon cancelled all their pre orders for them so I wonder if it's some legal issue!?

Associate
Anyone know how high your smithing needs to be to get legendary nightingale? so far go my smithing upto about 130% with perks and enchant etc, but still only got epic ! lol

Soldato
Just bought this off the MM for the PS3. Has the game still got issues i've been reading about for a while e.g when the save sizes get bigger the game gets laggier? I'm in no rush to play as i'm currently going through the Splinter Cell HD Collection so should I hold off for a bit till they patch this up?

Soldato
Just bought this off the MM for the PS3. Has the game still got issues i've been reading about for a while e.g when the save sizes get bigger the game gets laggier? I'm in no rush to play as i'm currently going through the Splinter Cell HD Collection so should I hold off for a bit till they patch this up?

There's a patch imminent that is apparently going to fix the lag issues. Would you believe bookshelves were to blame haha

Soldato
OP
XBox version does seem to have far fewer issues than the PS3 one still then...

It does, but the update due specifies optimization specifically for the PS3 version. So with a little hope, we'll see it running flawlessly this time. And with no nasty side effects, like making race specific poison and magic resistances infective like the first update :D

Soldato
OP
I did something kinda stupid earlier in the game, that is really annoying me now. I killed Balethor the shop owner in Whiterun. Accidentally ofcourse, Its when you first go on that werewolf rampage. I kinda got lost in the moment.

Well there's a shop now in whiterun with no bloody owner! locked! all the time! I keep getting told to "try out Balethors store" Yeah he's kinda dead

Back
Top Bottom