What book are you reading...

Soldato
Currently reading the Reality Disfunction, enjoying it so far. I also just read The Hunger Games series and enjoyed them a lot, hopefully they'll do a decent job of the movie too :)

Soldato
Currently reading:

Neverness - david zindell

must get the others from the set. I lent out my hard back copy of The Broken God and never got it back. Lesson learned - only lend a book you don't mind loosing.

Soldato
Im currently reading The Outcast dead by Graham McNeill then i got to read about 20-30 other wh40k books:) That alone is gonna take me a good few years. And i still want to read the song and fire and ice series, but i wont be touching that until i read all the wh40k books. The song of fire and ice series should be finished by then so it aint all bad :)

Associate
Finished the kingkiller chronicles a couple of days ago.
Working through the history and decline of the roman empire and Vineland by Pynchon ATM :p

Associate
I'm 82% through red storm rising according to my Kindle.
After that I'm going to read Neuromancer again. I last read it in the early 90's and I'm assuming it's going to feel quite dated now.

Associate
I'm currently about 75% through a Dirk Pitt adventure, Pacific Vortex, not one of Cusslers finest, but it's been entertaining.

After that I'm going to try Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson. I've been told it's brilliant.

Cap

Cap

Associate
Autumn by David Moody, not bad but I have read almost all of the book in one sitting which makes me sad :(

Jcb33.

Finished that last week, reading the second book at the moment. I think there is six books in the series in total so dont be so sad! haha

Soldato
Finished that last week, reading the second book at the moment. I think there is six books in the series in total so dont be so sad! haha

I have 4 of them already, the 5th is out at the end of the year. But I have finished the first book already, and started the second, apart from keeping track of all the names at the start is was a very easy ready. Enjoyed it mind, and the Prologue for the second book was a great start!

So now reading Autumn The City, by David Moody.

Jcb33.

Associate
Reading 4 books on my kindle at the moment, entirely dependant on mood.

White Lioness - Henning Mankell

3rd Kurt Wallander book, and loving them.

John Dies at the End - David Wong

Extremely entertaining so far. Bit surreal, quite funny and very well written. Film of this is on its way too.

A Game of Thrones - George R R Martin

Loved the TV series, love fantasy books and working my way through slowly before the next series. Don't know if I should read book 2 before seeing series 2.

Kiss Me, Judas - Will Christopher Baer

First-person narrative, noire tale.

Soldato
I'm finally reading The Lord Of The Rings.

I'm about 150 pages in; the edition I have is about 1000 pages, before the appendices.

The pacing is vastly different to the films.

Was utterly disappointed with it myself, thought it was quite poor.

Back
Top Bottom