UFC 3

Associate
Well worked out how to do quick take downs now, still cant seem to do high knees. On experienced getting Silva doing like a quick dash forward into a high knee, cant seem to do it myself = /

Caporegime
Well worked out how to do quick take downs now, still cant seem to do high knees. On experienced getting Silva doing like a quick dash forward into a high knee, cant seem to do it myself = /

Flying knee's? think it would be move forward L1 and one of the kick buttons.

But I don't think Rampage can do them, only Silva can.

I played against the CPU for 2 matches, wasn't enjoyable, i need someone human to play against, much more fun.

Soldato
Seriously spent 5 mins against the rope yesterday fighting for clinch control and couldn't get out, my poor thumbs!!!!

Swear I actually died in the ring yesterday, normally when you get KOed you can still see yourself breathing and slightly moving...

I went to parry forward and was met with a huge uppercut from Rampage, that sent me dizzy and falling to the floor... However before I fell to the floor I got caught with a massive left hook and and a right over hand which spun my character around, rampage then pell on me with a huge hammer fist from hell and the ref pulled him off. My characters eyes had only the white visible, blood from my nose, eyes and mouth and no visible signs of him breathing... I seriously looked dead!

Associate
Definitely going to put a pre-order in for this, loving pride mode, such nostalgia!

Im pretty sure its much more difficult than the previous game as well, which hopefully means that career mode will be fantastic.

Can't wait :D

Soldato
Pride mode got me giddy as a schoolgirl, bas, quadros and screamy announcer lady, it's pretty much perfect in terms of presentation. Missing a lot of classic Pride fighters from the roster though.

Associate
that is brutal, almost as bad as Wu Tang - Taste The Pain on PS1, now that was a brutal beat em up, would love them to make a re-make.

I tell you what I would kill for, another Aki game, like Def Jam: Fight for NY. Aki made the best fighting games. From WCW vs. nWo on the n64 up to the 2x4 whacking, head in car door slamming Def Jam they could do no wrong.

EDIT: oh and thumbs up for Pride and free overeem! the demo is excellent.

Soldato
They released the DLC plans for this today:

The release of UFC Undisputed 3 is only a few weeks away and today we are pleased to announce the downloadable content plans and Season Pass Program!

The content is scheduled to include a wide variety of new fighters, career boosts, historic UFC fights and early access to unlockable content which will be available via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PlayStation Network.

Below is the current scheduled content and the items available to purchase…

Fighter Packs

Fight of the Night Pack – March 2012
Price: 400 MS Points / £3.19
Featuring UFC fighters Joe Lauzon, Rory MacDonald, Charles Oliveira and Sam Stout, along with former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson.

International Pack – April 2012
Featuring UFC fighters “The Korean Zombie” Jung Chan-Sung, England’s John Hathaway, Germany’s Pascal Kraus, Australia’s Kyle Noke and Italian Alessio Sakara.

Ultimate Fights Collections

Ultimate Submissions – Released at launch
Price: FREE
This collection will be available free of charge and include the following…
• UFC 109: Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago
• UFC 115: Mirko Cro Cop vs. Pat Barry
• UFC 116: Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin
• UFC Fight Night 19: Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard
• UFC Fight Night 21: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi

Ultimate Rivals – Released at launch
This collection will be available free of charge and include the following…
• UFC 92: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva
• UFC 111: Georges St-Pierre vs. Dan Hardy
• UFC 114: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson vs. Rashad Evans
• UFC 117: Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen
• The Ultimate Fighter® Season 9: Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida

Ultimate Upsets – March 2012
The Ultimate Upsets collection will include…
• UFC 92: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
• UFC 109: Chael Sonnen vs. Nate Marquardt
• UFC 112: Frankie Edgar vs. BJ Penn
• UFC 116: Chris Leben vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama
• UFC 121: Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar

Mixed Bag – April 2012
The Mixed Bag collection will include…
• Best of PRIDE® – Final Conflict 2003: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Mirko Cro Cop
• Submissions – UFC 125: Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida
• Upsets – UFC 110: Joe Stevenson vs. George Sotiropoulos
• Rivals – UFC 124: Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
• Knockouts – UFC 120: Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit

Alistair Overeem – Available at launch
UFC Heavyweight Championship contender Alistair Overeem will be available at launch for consumers who participated in the limited time promotional offer on facebook.com/UFCUndisputed, the official Facebook page for UFC Undisputed 3. There will also be the opportunity to purchase ‘The Reem’ in March 2012 for 80 MS Points / £0.59.

Create-a-Fighter Boost – Available at launch
Price: 240 MS Points / £1.59
Enabling players to acquire additional points for created fighter development and save an estimated 8-10 hours of gameplay.

All Unlockables – Available at launch
Price: 160 MS Points / £1.19

The Season Pass Program was also announced today allowing players the ability to pre-purchase select DLC at a reduced price point! For 1360 MS Points / £11.99, players will receive the following items:

• Fighter Packs – Fight of the Night Pack and International Pack
• Ultimate Fights Packs – Ultimate Upsets and Mixed Bag
• UFC Heavyweight Championship contender Alistair Overeem
• All Unlockables

Well it's defo a season pass for me !

Caporegime
as much as i would love to have this game, it's only really fun playing against people irl.

none of my mates are interested in UFC :(

ive had the last 2 and they never really got much play time.

i might pick this up when its £15 in a couple of months time

Soldato
OP
Chris [BEANS];21280017 said:
:( Nobody will sell me it early :(

Cheeky to ask I know, but I've got the day off and it'd be great to spend it giving Cro Cop his revenge against Schaub!! :D

lol I've asked for a half day tomorrow.... This game is going to get raped!

Back
Top Bottom