Apologies from toxictbag

Soldato
Just spoke to tony and he sends his apologies for not doing the news Friday,he has been rebuilding his computer and ran into a small problem but will be back soon.

Any message for tony then please contact me via trust and I'll pass them on.

Soldato
Afternoon chaps :o

Thanks for being patient i got the itch to get cracking friday and it took wayyyyy longer than i had imagined, spraying cutting yadadada etc etc.

By far the biggest pain was installing windows and getting it to recognise all 4 gpu's that took 24 hours alone :mad:

But its all up and running and as soon as seti comes back online this evening i can get cracking, i am whacked out and intend to stick my feet up for a few hours and watch a movie or summat to wind down.

Build is 90% done i look forward to your comments and criticisms but take it easy i was a watercooling virgin afterall :eek::D

Glares @ Mr Biffa :p:p

Let me know what you think i need the input to learn for the next time :)

If yas promise not to beat me to a pulp and let me off with the news i will get cracking on a fiendishly difficult competition idea that was brought on by my m8 "the laughing toaster"

The xeon L5640 hexxadodah was fine Mr Grimgoth sah, it was windows that gave me the headache :)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=21214806#post21214806

Associate
Welcome back Mr TTB. It's been peaceful without you :D

That new setup of yours looks beastly, well worth the effort.

Soldato
Starts looking for dustpan and brush :(

You wont be needing the old dustpan for a while yet Mr Reaver sah am at least 3 million behind you :eek::(

Welcome back Mr TTB. It's been peaceful without you :D

That new setup of yours looks beastly, well worth the effort.

Ta very much :p:D am well happy to be crunching again :)

I completely agree; that build is incredible in both looks and cruncheriness! (Is that a word? It is now.)

Congrats Tony, and good to have you back :D

Thank you sah much appreciated, does not seem like allmost 2 years since i started with the seti goodness .... do i get a badge or summat ? :)

Soldato
Badge? No, but you do get a new set of chains to keep you locked in your cell to replace the ones that you've spent ages gradually filing down. It's a godsend actually, as rusty metal chafes like mad after a while.

Man of Honour
Thank you sah much appreciated, does not seem like allmost 2 years since i started with the seti goodness .... do i get a badge or summat ? :)

No but heres a chest to pin it on :D
chestandbiceps.jpg

Soldato
No medals, no merit badges not so much as a sniff of a spongey finger might as well sit it out in the dungin at least you know where you are with 'ol spanky :(
Pics Mr Edge sah pics if i had to do it so do you :p:D

Back
Top Bottom