** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Associate
People want it for the achieve! They're going for 20k on my realm. I'll hop on my Paladin with my priest friend and get some :) how long did it take you to farm for one?

Yeah down to 20k here on Tarren Mill also. Took me around 1.5 hrs to farm one, then another half hour converting all to love tokens! Combining 2700 lovely charms at a cast rate of 3 secs per one = time consuming also!

Soldato
Another mini guild run, this time me getting the boost :)

WoWScrnShot_020612_214317.jpg

Doing a guild run of ICC 10man tonight as an achievement run for the Bone Dragon mount you get! Should be interesting :)

Associate
Looking good, I may have to join in on some of this action if I can be bothered levelling up another char (10 x 85's on Tarren Mill, 1 of each class so not sure that will happen!)

Associate
If anyone is wanting to make a quick bit of gold on WoW, I'd recommend the Lovely Bracelet farming!

A popular place seems to be, killing the 2nd boss in Throne of the Tides, then going towards the last boss and kill the elementals which spawn :)

Associate
Right chaps I converted my starter account to a full account yesterday with the Battlechest from Blizzard for a fiver :D. Currently a orc mage at level 8. Will I be able to join you guys to have people to talk to/ask advice?

Soldato
Of course - what's your character name? Next time you log on, type "/who bans hammer" and it'll pull up a list of who's online in the guild. Get contacting them and an officer will get you recruited :)

Soldato
Right chaps I converted my starter account to a full account yesterday with the Battlechest from Blizzard for a fiver :D. Currently a orc mage at level 8. Will I be able to join you guys to have people to talk to/ask advice?

Ive got to relearn my mage again so would be happy to help. Although the best resource for a learner mage is arcane brilliance on joystiq. Read those and youre well set up for the profession and hating warlocks.

Permabanned
He could have fully bound keys if you put your keybinds in the 2nd box it still shows the first box keybind i.e default 1234 etc etc and iirc it wont show at all in some instances like using 3rd party software on the naga and steelseries mouses and certain keyboards, anyways clicking in pve doest even really affect your dps since you mainly use what 3-5 buttons on ur general rotation i do like 100 less dps on my warrior when i click over when i use keybinds just depends how lazy im feeling like in lfr going through the motions crap lol.

Back
Top Bottom