Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 14th Feb 2012]

Caporegime
Anyone that wants Wenger to stay is honest to god a moron. I can't decide, just Mertesacker being unlucky, or asking for that with a big clumsy guy. Poor pass from Sagna as that could have been made in a way he could clear it first time. Just stupid all around, and you've got retard Wenger sitting on the bench shaking his head.

Take off one of the best players and put on a guy who, much as I love the guy, a so far utterly ineffective Henry is asking for trouble.

Another defensive injury, another goal conceded, another toothless performance, another crap performance by all the usual suspects and another clueless substitution.

Caporegime
This is becoming an absolutely brilliant weekend for Newcastle and Spurs, if one of them wins they have a great great weekend, while the loser still won't lose any ground to those around them anyway.

Soldato
I know I'm a bit slow here but Suarez is a disgrace and Liverpool has to stop giving their support and their approval to his actions.

Soldato
OP
Can someone take over the weekend football threads. I'm taking a backseat as I'm not here as often as I used to be. Cheers.

Caporegime
I know I'm a bit slow here but Suarez is a disgrace and Liverpool has to stop giving their support and their approval to his actions.

Would you shake that hand of a man who got you a ban when you feel he has lied?
Would you shake the hand of a guy who has called you racial slurs ten times?

Back
Top Bottom