The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

Permabanned
I am literally begging for someone to make a mod that changes the colour of a dungeon marker when cleared.

So for example, a discovered but uncleared area is blue and a discovered and cleared area is green.

Can anybody tell me how this would be done, or whether its even possible?

Soldato
As a heads up, the Dohvakiin hideout mod is amazing.

I've spent about 4 hours decorating it... :)

Also, love Shadowmere going toe-to-toe with an Ancient Dragon that had just demolished a giant in 5 seconds, and keep it distracted long enough that I managed to hack it to pieces...

kd

Associate
If i remember my modding times from Morrowind, you've got to load up a datafile first. Like if you are wanting to edit armour from vanilla load (open) up skyrim.esm or whatever datafile corresponds to a mod you are wanting to edit.

Associate
As a heads up, the Dohvakiin hideout mod is amazing.

I've spent about 4 hours decorating it... :)

Also, love Shadowmere going toe-to-toe with an Ancient Dragon that had just demolished a giant in 5 seconds, and keep it distracted long enough that I managed to hack it to pieces...

kd

Yes the hideout is awesome, I sometimes find it hard to keep the items on the shelves etc.

Associate
Check the creation kit wiki. It is pretty helpful...

kd

Yeah, I've checked it, but didn't helped me.

When I tried to import the data files, I got this error, from several objects/items.

oJRyQ.png

Then I saw that there is several items, for each armor part.

MeER9.png

And how should I "save" it exactly? I did just like this:

eOAVk.png

Soldato
Yeah, I've checked it, but didn't helped me.

Clearly not....

The getting started/ first tutorial explains that, Beth know about the first problem, and just click yes to all, and secondly, it explains how to save the game....

When I tried to import the data files, I got this error, from several objects/items.

And how should I "save" it exactly? I did just like this:

kd

Soldato
Anyone got experience with the following issue?

Essentially I am experiencing ingame sound effects lag whilst playing. Gameplay is fine, but monster/animal effects kick in a few seconds after I've killed them in battle. I.E I kill a bear, and his roar/battle sounds then play a second after its death.

I am running a few mods, and this has appeared since the recent 1.4 update. I'm just a bit lazy to deactivate everything and reactivate one by one.

Associate
Just to add, im lvl 41 now with an i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz and xfire 5850's. My frame rate was ok, but I had serious slowdown due to the texture packs I was using. Switched on Afterburners GPU mem usage and I was using 1.95GB!! I only have 1 GB between the two cards. Today I changed to the 2k Lite pack and Vurts lite flora pack and im around 900MB used, textures look no diff in my eye, plus I am super smooth at min 60fps everywhere.

Caporegime
I was playing last night and did the break of dawn quest, i nearly crapped my pants at the staet of the quest as i had my surround sound headphones on.

The sound stage in this game is amazing. Its like i am actually in the dungeons, quite creepy all the noises.

Soldato
i have a question. Im working on my enchanting skill and have managed to find a lot of different enchantments to weapons and armour but some skill enhancements i have difficulty finding so i therefore cannot get their enchantment if i dont find it on a weapon anywhere right? So unless it has been done before by someone else essentially you cant create it?

Soldato
I'm still playing, 2 or 3 hours each weekend same as I have been since it was released. Keep setting myself things to do and then my OCD keeps me playing. 1 Dragon Priest mask left to get...

Soldato
Had a break from the game for month or so to give soem othe rgames a chance, i had just hit max level, but not even finished the first chapter, so will try and work my way through it soon once i have finished off a few other bits in games

Back
Top Bottom