*Mass Effect 3 Singleplayer Thread* (may contain spoilers)

Caporegime
OP
I've been playing the crap out of the multiplayer, very impressed! I'd like more character models, enemies, armour etc. but the gun play is good! It's not as slick as gears but I never expected it to be.

Well there will be more enemies - I expect the Geth and the Reapers (husks, scions?) will be featuring.

Soldato
Oh man just played the demo and I have to say I love it. It feels really fluid and smooth to control and the graphics are amazing. The only problem is that I played the 1st Mass Effect ages ago on the PC and i've never played the 2nd one. :(

Man of Honour
Oh man just played the demo and I have to say I love it. It feels really fluid and smooth to control and the graphics are amazing. The only problem is that I played the 1st Mass Effect ages ago on the PC and i've never played the 2nd one. :(

Get #2 then, it's great! Download the ME2 demo, gameplay is very, very similar to ME3 (from the short amount of time I've played it now!)

Soldato
Is it just me or is everyone that plays the MP part of the demo completely retarded? I've been in 10 lobbies so far over the past 20 minutes and I can't get a game because people won't select ready, I've not had a single match so far because people just sit in the lobby and do nothing :rolleyes:

Associate
Played the demo last night and reminded me how good this series is, need to fire up ME2 now to remind myself if everyone lived, pretty sure i kept everyone alive.
Only thing i struggled with is the button config, been playing Skyrim for what seems like eternity now and could not for the life of me remember what i was doing whilst playing the demo!:p

Soldato
Is it just me or is everyone that plays the MP part of the demo completely retarded? I've been in 10 lobbies so far over the past 20 minutes and I can't get a game because people won't select ready, I've not had a single match so far because people just sit in the lobby and do nothing :rolleyes:

will be on later to play at around 6.30 the MP is soooo good.

Associate

average mass effect player

Associate
The CG trailer for ME3 was ok, you could tell it was cut from a longer trailer. Best part of the trailer was seeing Ashley, cant wait to have her as a squadmember again :)

Soldato
The CG trailer for ME3 was ok, you could tell it was cut from a longer trailer. Best part of the trailer was seeing Ashley, cant wait to have her as a squadmember again :)

Can i ask why? I thought out of all the members Ashley had the weakist story and just wasnt over all stand out barely used her in the missions etc. I spoke to her to make sure though id unlocked everything releating to her but she was abit average

Back
Top Bottom