GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer

Soldato
That looks awful, though the fire pee did get a laugh.

OT: You're still not embedding the videos Shadow, do you realise how many extra clicks watching a video entails when you don't embed them? 1 whole extra click! :mad: :p

You can probably ignore me though as I'm just being grumpy tonight.

Soldato
Wow didn't realise this was so close to release, does look better than the last one that's probably due to the lack of CGI on the main character

Must watch the first one again before I see this

Soldato
I rather enjoyed the first one but it had a problem: A stupid low rating which affected how far (and how dark) they could go.

If they'd gone with it being 18 and properly dark and violent I'd love it.

Soldato
I liked the first one.
Much better than the Transformers rubbish which has been making billions of dollars.
The peeing didnt impress me one bit, though I can see how the Transformers generation may get excited by something like that.

The first movie had a good storyline and ultimately, that's what I like to see in a movie.
I'm certainly looking forward to this one.

Though, The Avengers remains my most anticipated movies of 2012.

Caporegime
I watched the first one last night. I love Nick Cage - he is a very good 'bad' actor but Ghost Rider was poor! The second does look a lot better!

Associate
Well I decided to go watch this with a group of friends tonight (all huge marvel film/comic fans) and I have to say it was unintentionally hilarious (read awful).

Cage's acting of both blaze and the rider is completely different to the first film (might have something to do with basing the characters on his pet cobra:confused:). This led to some comedy genius when trying to appear bad-ass/becoming the rider.

There are some very poor attempts at making the film funny, with silly jokes and clips which the entire audience reacted badly to due to them being so cheesy.

Action scenes were good as with all marvel based films, however I didn't feel at any point that the rider was having trouble, unlike the first film where he's crushed by the train etc.

The major flaw with the film story itself, the dialogue was terrible and scenes jumped from location to location almost as if the rider could now teleport to wherever he wanted. It even at points completely contradicted with events that were taking place.

Safe to say if there is a third film and I sincerely hope there isn't I wont be watching unless its produced by Marvel Studios.

Back
Top Bottom