The FA CUP Fifth Round - 18/19 February *** Spoilers ***

AGD

AGD

Soldato
the fact they wouldn't trust torres with the responsibililty and give him an easy shot at his first goal must raise alarms.

:confused:

Chelsea have lampard as first choice and mata as second. Why would this game be any different?

Last edited:
Caporegime

Chelsea have lampard as first choice and mata as second. Why would this game be any different?

Mata should not be ahead of Torres, I can understand Lampard because he's been taking them for years.

If it were me Torres would be taking pens to try and boost his confidence.

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Really poor half. Midfield have been awful, giving the ball away constantly, absolutely no service to torres whatsoever.

Soldato

because it's a golden opportunity for him to score and boost his confidence yet they obviously have no faith in him fulfilling. i reckon i could probably score a penalty against a prem keeper, let alone birmingham city's!

but keep telling yourself there is no problem at chelsea :D

torres now subbed, roman wont be happy. drogba to pick up an injury for tuesday.

Last edited:

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Torres off, Drogba on.

:( The midfield is the problem, not the attack.

because it's a golden opportunity for him to score and boost his confidence yet they obviously have no faith in him fulfilling. i reckon i could probably score a penalty against a prem keeper, let alone birmingham city's!

but keep telling yourself there is no problem at chelsea :D

Why would you let a low confidence player take an important penalty? If he misses, the whole team + fans are going be against you.

Where did I say there is no problem at cheslea? There obviously is.

Soldato
Why would you let a low confidence player take an important penalty? If he misses, the whole team + fans are going be against you.

or by not letting him take it, you're showing your lack of confidence in him, it's up to him to prove himself and now he's been subbed, what's that going to do with his confidence?

why does AVB persist with sturridge wide and replace drogba for torres as opposed to playing torress alongside one of them? it's bizarre, it's obviously not working.

still, you should win this.

Back
Top Bottom