The FA CUP Fifth Round - 18/19 February *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
lol Crawley look like a pub side, there's at least 6 of them chasing the ball when ever they don't have it. If Stoke can keep hold of it they'll rip them apart.

Soldato
lol Crawley look like a pub side, there's at least 6 of them chasing the ball when ever they don't have it. If Stoke can keep hold of it they'll rip them apart.

Our lineup is pretty bad though, didn't even know Collins was still at the club. Expect us to concede a goal from a move down his side (he's a "Left back" supposedly). :confused:

Soldato
What is everyone's thoughts on this new red card for every half decent challenge that seems to be the scourge of the game at the moment?

Delap sent off for going in ONE footed with his boot sliding across the floor, oh and incidentally he got all of the ball. Other player goes down like he's just died and Delap gets sent off

Ruining lots of games recently :( I think the refs should be fined heavily for making such poor decisions, fans pay a fortune to get to these games....

Soldato
What is everyone's thoughts on this new red card for every half decent challenge that seems to be the scourge of the game at the moment?

Delap sent off for going in ONE footed with his boot sliding across the floor, oh and incidentally he got all of the ball. Other player goes down like he's just died and Delap gets sent off

Ruining lots of games recently :( I think the refs should be fined heavily for making such poor decisions, fans pay a fortune to get to these games....

Delap wasn't even close to the player imo. I think the ref's are a tad confused themselves.

Caporegime
Mike Jones wasn't even going to do anything until Evans pretty much stormed onto the pitch!

Mike Jones is having a shocker, why is he having a word with Danny Collins for no reason at all!

Soldato
Hope that they review Evans storming on the pitch and ban the odious fat weezle from the touch line. Really hate that guy, not just because he is so god damn fat and ugly but because he's a knob.

Back
Top Bottom