***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Associate
well as toothpaste is a mild abrasive, I'm guessing they will use it as a bit of glass polish to try and get the scratches out. i would be worried i would just make it worse.

i have a small scratch on mile at the bottom that i can feel with my nail so no amount of toothpaste will take that out, and my phone lives in my pocket so god knows how it got there.

Soldato
Time spent using it as a phone: 2%
Time playing games/email/web: 98%

In itself that's quite interesting. You wouldn't say checking your e-mail is using it as a phone? Texting is using it as a phone? Whatsapp'ing someone? Is that? Where is the line drawn now?

Not being funny, seriously wondering, it's interesting what is 'phone use' and what is not?

Myself, I hardly make any calls or text's. I do quite a bit of messaging and check e-mails regularly. It's biggest use is my calendar and to-do list, which get plenty of action at work.

Gaming (which I would consider the 'using it as a toy') is perhaps the smallest use for me of all. Once a month maybe?

Caporegime
In itself that's quite interesting. You wouldn't say checking your e-mail is using it as a phone? Texting is using it as a phone? Whatsapp'ing someone? Is that? Where is the line drawn now?

Not being funny, seriously wondering, it's interesting what is 'phone use' and what is not?

Myself, I hardly make any calls or text's. I do quite a bit of messaging and check e-mails regularly. It's biggest use is my calendar and to-do list, which get plenty of action at work.

Gaming (which I would consider the 'using it as a toy') is perhaps the smallest use for me of all. Once a month maybe?

I consider phone use sms, mms or a voice call :D

Back
Top Bottom