**Today Only 21/02/2012**Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Full Tower Case with USB3.0 & OcUK ATI Radeo

Soldato
For those who missed our Pre-Order special grab yourself a 6850 at this true bargain price!!

We also have the new and updated HAF 932 Advanced includes a full frontal USB 3.0 bay. You could save up to £34 today!!!

Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Full Tower Case with USB3.0 - Black @ £99.98 inc VAT

CA-237-CM_400.jpg

With pure innovative strength, Cooler Master, the leader in enthusiast computer components, has unleashed yet another prevailing arsenal to compete in the full-tower chassis segment. Proud and robust in its appearance, the HAF 932 presents its sturdy sentinel housing and revolutionary High Air Flow structure to enhance and protect any hardware component that is worthy of the highest performance. This new Advanced version includes the new USB3.0 support.

- Dimensions: 243 x 560 x 546mm (W x H x D)
- Motherboard Compatibility: MicroATX / ATX / E-ATX
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25" Drive Bays x 5
- 3.5" Drive Bays x 6
- 2.5"/1.8" Drive Bays x4
- Front Cooling:1 x 230mm Red LED Fan @ 700RPM, 19dBA
- Side Cooling: 1 x 230mm Fan @ 700RPM, 19dBA
- Top Cooling: 1 x 230mm Fan @ 700RPM, 19dBA
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 1400mm Fan @ 1200RPM, 17dBA
- I/O Panels: USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 4 / FireWire x 1 / eSATA x 1 / Audio x 2

Only £99.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK ATI Radeon HD 6850 OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £89.99 inc VAT

GX-178-OK_400.jpg

Prepare to experience a riveting high-definition gaming experience with the ATI Radeon HD 6800 Series graphics processors. Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with revolutionary ATI Eyefinity Technology. Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate even the most demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC. The first to deliver full support for Microsoft DirectX 11, these GPUs enable rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.

- Core Clock: 790MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4000MHz (Effective)
- Memory Bandwidth: ?
- Processing Cores: 960
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.1
- Display Connectors: 1 Dual Link DVI-I and 1 single link DVI-D, 1 HDMI & 1 DisplayPort
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.2 Support
- ATI CrossFire Ready
- ATI Eyefinity Technology
- ATI Avivo HD
- ATI Stream Technology
- ATI HD3D Technology
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Power connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Don't miss out on the truly amazing 6850 deal, remember on par and in some cases faster than 7770 for far less money.

Associate
What.... I went on this morning, rang up and was told the GPU would be a ASUS DirectCU... log back in now to buy it and the pictures changed and I'm told it won't be that GPU any more.... :(

Can a Don confirm which GPU I'd actually be getting now? Really down heartened... was looking forward to that.

Associate
An MSI one turned up when I built a pc for a friend last week.

That certainly wouldn't be too bad, but I'd like to know the model before I place the order.. and preferably have the GPU they originally advertised. Still hopefully and Admin will read this at some point before I can ring them again.

OcUK Staff
What.... I went on this morning, rang up and was told the GPU would be a ASUS DirectCU... log back in now to buy it and the pictures changed and I'm told it won't be that GPU any more.... :(

Can a Don confirm which GPU I'd actually be getting now? Really down heartened... was looking forward to that.

You will get an Asus DirectCU. :)

Back
Top Bottom