****The Nintendo 3DS Thread****

Soldato
Broken Hope I would wait until the reviews start coming in before you go running off to buy anther system for the game, people keep saying that this is an old E3 build and edge did give it 8 out of 10, also I don’t think peace walker is coming out in the vita release.

Early reports from NeoGaf of the final version seem to state it's pretty much the same as the demo in regards to frame rate and such.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I know people keep asking where you can get a 3DS cheap right now you can get ice white 3DS with Mario Land 3D for £135.

Associate
Just got my 3DS at the weekend, the limited zelda one, with star fox and resident evil with the circle pad pro. Got Mario Land, Kart, Sonic Generations etc at hand from the bairns 3DS but any other games I should be looking for?

Also trying to find Cave Story 3D but seems its out of stock most places and the usual online auction place the prices are ridiculous. Anyone know if it keeps coming in and out of stock or is this one of those small run games and now hard to find?

Soldato
Just got my 3DS at the weekend, the limited zelda one, with star fox and resident evil with the circle pad pro. Got Mario Land, Kart, Sonic Generations etc at hand from the bairns 3DS but any other games I should be looking for?

Also trying to find Cave Story 3D but seems its out of stock most places and the usual online auction place the prices are ridiculous. Anyone know if it keeps coming in and out of stock or is this one of those small run games and now hard to find?

I heard Cave Story 3DS wasn't too great.

Gutted bout MGS3 being pap, however on the other hand I have the HD collection on PS3 & xbox. Think I'll wait for the Vita release for a handheld version.

Associate
Was on sale at the rainforest not too long ago.

I heard Cave Story 3DS wasn't too great.

Gutted bout MGS3 being pap, however on the other hand I have the HD collection on PS3 & xbox. Think I'll wait for the Vita release for a handheld version.

Thanks for the info on the game, might see if I can find a friend who has it to give it a try. Played the PC version was just looking for a version on the move.

Associate
Here the link for a collection of review for Cave story

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/cave-story-3d/critic-reviews

I would suggest Tales of the Abyss, I played it on the ps2 years ago and really enjoy it but it seems to be a very difficult game to find.

I bought the game when it came out, leaving it aside till after Christmas and by the time I got round to playing the game it had became a collector’s item :(

Cheers, will keep an eye out for Tales of the Abyss

Permabanned
New Zelda for 3DS teased?
Could be nothing but just been sent this from Aonuma (Zelda director) through the letter box app.

2ronzly.jpg

2hphonl.jpg

15xsg9l.jpg

Soldato
Aye, as they've got Grezzo to do the process with Ocarina and probably learnt from that, a MM or WW re-release in 3D would be great. WW's graphics are pretty timeless because of the style and would probably look great in 3D on the smaller screen.

Associate
Another vote for WW from me. It may well have been my favourite Zelda game ever, it just had so much character. Even better would be an all new exclusive Zelda set in WW world.

In fact just remake every GameCube game and port it to 3DS

Associate
Been playing Kid Icarus on the 3DS. It is an essential purchase for any 3DS owner. It is by far the most complete game on the system. I hear people talking about the controls but anyone who played Metroid on the original DS will be familiar with the setup. The stand it comes with can make for a more comfortable gaming experience but I have been playing the game without it and not having any problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom