***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Associate
Anyone who had Play post their order late today, does your tracking number work?

It's worrying me that the DPD website isn't bringing anything up, It's usually working by now.

Same. It's possible DPD is down or partially not working because of the amount of people tracking though...

But yeah, considering Play are Jersey based a scan should be guaranteed before leaving right?

Anyone with a DPD order for any random other thing, not from Play, got it tracking since dispatch?

I doubt I am alone in hoping its down to DPD being slow/broken.

Associate
Just playing Motorstorm RC atm on PS3. It's a fun game, and can certainly see how portable friendly it is. Looking forward to playing it on the vita :)

Same here. Wasn't sure about it when I first loaded the trial up, but it had me enjoying it enough after 10 minutes that I bought it, and now I'm hooked.

If anyone else is playing and want's to add me on PSN, username is the same as on here if you want some competition on those lap times :)

Soldato
OP
Just set 17 things downloading and spent £22.77 on Motorstorm, Escape Plan and Stardust+blast pack.

With no 32gb card here yet it'll be interesting! Though at least I can play Motorstorm on the PS3 while i wait for it all. Also need to play more Dead Nation.

Soldato
Headed off to Tesco to bag a memory card, went to one of the biggest Tesco extras in Glasgow. I got there at ten past 12 expecting at least some folk to be there but manager said I was the first in asking for anything Vita. Bagged Everybodys Golf and an 8gb Card. Not an overly good sign for strong launch sales to be honest, this Tesco gets massive queues and a lot of stock of big hardware/game releases but zip for Vita :/

Soldato
Soldato
I'm heading up town now lol. I'll have a look in Tesco for prices on games then catch a bus to Newcastle Under Lyme to pick up my Preorder from Gamestation. I may get there like an hour early if so I'll get some crapy Mc Donald's breakfast. I've been unable to sleep. I'm like a big kid.

Back
Top Bottom