***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Soldato
OP
Finally my 32gb memory card is on it's way. I'm not sure if I should keep my 8gb when it comes or pop the 8gb one on Membrs market

I'll put it on the MM probably for a PSN voucher or something

I'm wondering how to post it. It's small enough that you could just wrap a stamp around it with one of those birthday/christmas gift tags on with the address in lol

Associate
Vita PSN ID's Copy and Paste then add your name.
PSN - OcUK Username
SirTodge - DBT85
Kinger_8938 - Kinger_8938
Ferrari_F1_27 - Mr Men
Purdy8TV - Purdy
iamfungus2 - funguST
FlukeRogi - FlukeRogi
ryryryan - ryryryan
H3RBSKI_ - H3RBSKI
Aspergian - WatchTower

Changed the top to make it less confusing. Added a few others who didnt copy paste.

Will add most of you for Motorstorm scores and the like. Obviously anyone feel free to add me :)

Last edited:
Associate
I hope it gets good sales for sonys sake, and mine. This console deserves to do well.

EDIT: Also everyone, dont forget to choose your panel! :D It's like the Avatar, but a bar on the Vita friends list.

Soldato
I'll put it on the MM probably for a PSN voucher or something

I'm wondering how to post it. It's small enough that you could just wrap a stamp around it with one of those birthday/christmas gift tags on with the address in lol

Your right it's about the size of my finger nail. hehe It's amazing to think they could get 32gb on something so small.

I have Little Deviants. So I wonder what I should get with my £5 off that came with my preorder pack.

Last edited:
Associate
Why do you have to get a Sony memory stick and not SD etc? Just more money for Sony or does it have super fast write speed or something?

Soldato
Vita PSN ID's
Copy and Paste then add your name.
PSN - OcUK Username
SirTodge - DBT85
Ferrari_F1_27 - Mr Men
Purdy8TV - Purdy
iamfungus2 - funguST
FlukeRogi - FlukeRogi
ryryryan - ryryryan
H3RBSKI_ - H3RBSKI
Aspergian - WatchTower
Mcmanicman - Mcmanicman

Caporegime
I think my Bluetooth seems to turn back on after I reboot the console (even though i disable it in Network settings). Anyone else noticed this?

Also where can I see my game saves? Once my 8GB card arrives I am going to need to transfer the contents of my 4GB to it, especially gamesaves. Do I just use the content Manager to do this?

Finally, how does PSN work on this? Am I permanently signed in whilst online or is it only signing in when Friends app is launched or an online game? I noticed when loading a couple of games I see "Please Wait" banners that look similar to when I signed into PSN, so just wondering if it is signing in at certain points.

Also what would my status show if I was online on this and someone on PS3 looked me up on Friends list?

rp2000

Associate
Vita PSN ID's
Copy and Paste then add your name.
PSN - OcUK Username
SirTodge - DBT85
Ferrari_F1_27 - Mr Men
Purdy8TV - Purdy
iamfungus2 - funguST
FlukeRogi - FlukeRogi
ryryryan - ryryryan
H3RBSKI_ - H3RBSKI
Aspergian - WatchTower
Mcmanicman - Mcmanicman
andyunderpants - Andypants

Currently have F1 2011, Everybodys Golf, Uncharted and Wipeout. Not ventured into the online side yet so shall see what happens! Feel free to add me :D

Soldato
Just got this from Planetaxel, already bought a16GB yesterday.

Due to an unforeseen logistical error, your orders already made it out the warehouse some 36 hours ago (we just didn't get the specific update from the warehouse).
We have already initiated a refund to your credit card as well, so we were wondering if we could offer you the 32GB card at a significant discount at just USD 74.99 ?
If this has absolutely no interest, could I then ask you to help us and return the item? If so, please email me once you have receive the package and I will send you easy instructions to return the item.*We will of course cover the postage.

Probably going to keep this, seems a bargain :D

Soldato
Ok managed to sit down and have a quick play on the PSV.
First impressions in one word. 'Slick'.
And suprisingly light.

How do you change the theme and lock screen on this anyway?
Just downloaded the Uncharted demo, how about this for being pants :D What am I supposed to do in the first scene in that cell?
(Yes I am going to struggle in this game I must say lol).

Associate
does anyone elses drop off the PSN each time the screen goes black? kept playing Motorstorm RC last night, and I would put the Vita down for a few mins come back and noticed the PSN had disconnected, which means I lose all the ghost data lines...

is mine broken?

Back
Top Bottom