What are you playing this weekend?

Soldato
This is a popular thread on a gaming site called Kotaku. Not sure if anyone has tried it out here yet, but I thought I'd give it a go.

So, what are you playing this weekend?

I'm playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 on the PlayStation 3. I'm about 9 hours in so far and it's really impressing me.

Associate
Looking to get stuck into MGS HD collection. Have started MGS3 Snake Eater and got through the 1st hour or so of gameplay/cut scenes. I had played it on the PS2 but never got round to completing it :o

Soldato
I wanted to play some skyrim...But I've unplugged the Xbox 360, and plugged in a laptop and powered external HDD. It's currently doing data recovery and has a timer counting down. Its currently at 3 hours. :o

So in 3 hours time, I'll be playing Skyrim!! Planning on sorting out my Alchemy. Started a new game a few weeks back as a Dark Elf stealthy archer, Havent really touched alchemy properly yet. Not planning on being over powered though, even though the game level is master.

Soldato
Jealous, I'd love to play it again for the first time. I only completed it a few months ago, but it truly was a superb game. Can't wait for ME3.

I just bought it too, Never played it. even though I love Mass effect 1. Reason being I had Mass effect 1 on PC, Played it fine. And then bought mass effect 2, and it requires a dual core. My PC was on the fence with regards to playing the first. So the second one laughed at me :D

BUT!

Now I have a 360, I can play both without worrying about spec. The reason I do love consoles.

Back
Top Bottom