Rammstein on tour! 2011/2012

Soldato
really dissapointed with the dates this time around.... purely as my wife's due date is 1st March meaning she will be a bit too pregnant to go.

i did go last year though and it was the best gig ive ever been too.

Associate
I got tickets for this in Manchester last night, don't know how I missed this thread in July, did check there website for tour dates an found nothing for this year so thought i was safe. I'll be seated and near the back but hey I'll just be happy to be there, this could very well be one of the last chances I get to see them live so I'm a happy bunny either way! can't wait!

Soldato
I'd have probably gone to this but I don't like them enough to pay the price asked.
I guess it must be due to what they do during their live shows that knocks the price right up.
My girlfriend has got a ticket o see them at Newcastle.

I thought this might get me to Resistanz 2012 with my mates but she wants to come to that too! lol

Associate
O2 for me on Friday :)

Same here! :cool: I Saw them in 2010 in February at the Wembley Arena and it was freaking amazing. Their entrance was so cool with the beginning of Rammleid playing and them smashing through a pitch black wall with bright light shining through. I will be going to see them alone unfortunately, since the only person I know who would want to go is my bro who is in Japan for the next 2 weeks. I also saw Mastodon by myself Saturday before last <-- saddo

Associate
Just out of curiousity, many of you Rammstein fans speak German, or partially understand it?

I don't get a word of it, but the heavy tunes do it for me.

I have a basic understanding of German since I learned Afrikaans at school which is derived from Dutch and so shares quite a lot of words with German, and the grammar is pretty much the same. I also like to learn German in my spare time and have loads of German books. But I have to learn Russian too, so I am mediocre at both.

Soldato
Got an email about the times everyone is on on Friday,

Doors: 18:30
Deathstars: 19:30
Rammstein: 20:30
Finish: 22:30
Curfew:23:00

Can't wait to see them again :D

Soldato
Just out of curiousity, many of you Rammstein fans speak German, or partially understand it?

I don't get a word of it, but the heavy tunes do it for me.

Only from what I remember in school (It's the only use I now have for it) so I do understand most of what they are singing, I know a good portion of their lyrics word for word.

Soldato
I wasn't far away from you then ;)

419610_10150573717680678_644910677_9281928_320552515_n.jpg

Fantastic night though, really enjoyed it.. they do know how to put a show on!!!

Soldato
Saw them a while back in Manchester, Raging Speedhorn and American Head Charge supporting, was a really good gig, their stage show rivals nothing!

Just wish they'd do Download Festival

Back
Top Bottom