*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
I actually really wish LoL had in game VOIP. All Riot has to do is make clear, easy and obvious on how to mute any player. It would bring so much more coordination and teamwork that is leaps and bounds above team chat. Just one simple word that you have to take the time to type can work wonders for your teams.

i have a feeling there would be less flaming and more constructive advice, many people are big men behind there pc typing away, give them a mic and they curl up in a ball, it would be allot harder to suspend people for flaming and abuse, i guess it wouldn't be much difference to how it works now then!.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Unfortunately whilst it sounds good I think randoms in voice chat would just be sooo bad. I only have to remind everyone that I now have to authorise mumble users to demonstrate how our expectations of peoples behaviour is way higher than what we get :(

Soldato
Unfortunately whilst it sounds good I think randoms in voice chat would just be sooo bad. I only have to remind everyone that I now have to authorise mumble users to demonstrate how our expectations of peoples behaviour is way higher than what we get :(

Even in mumble its bad :confused:

Soldato
OP
Naah it's not bad in mumble but we did have a bit of silliness a few months ago which is why we put the restriction in place.

The trouble with the internet is you have no way of vetting (other than something like mumble) who you play with and voice chat isn't going to improve the random position imho.

Soldato
The trouble with the internet is you have no way of vetting (other than something like mumble) who you play with and voice chat isn't going to improve the random position imho.

I think it would help, there would be more constructive advice, and less flaming, i can imagine in some cases yeh it would be terrible and it leaves room for some major abusive arguments, but that's where the mute comes into play, the amount of times people just stand still because there typing is unreal.

Associate
Dota2 and HoN both have built in Voice chat and I can count on my hands the amount of times I've seen it abused, all of which was solved by a simple click on the mute button. The main problem with Voice is that there is no realistic way to monitor what is said in games over it and so it would conflict with Riot's policies on reporting and all that jazz, I'd imagine it's one of the main reasons they haven't even talked about implementing it.

Soldato
So they're reducing the IP cost of Irelia and MF to 4800.

I bought MF literally 14 days ago. Last time they gave refunds to people who bought the champions 2 weeks before the price reductions. Think I'll get refunded the difference? I guess it's down to how they define 2 weeks.

Associate
So they're reducing the IP cost of Irelia and MF to 4800.

I bought MF literally 14 days ago. Last time they gave refunds to people who bought the champions 2 weeks before the price reductions. Think I'll get refunded the difference? I guess it's down to how they define 2 weeks.

They wont and shouldn't to be fair. Anyway the champ sales announced tomorrow. Hopefully graves and vlad appear.

Soldato
New champion looks kind of cool from the spot light.

They wont and shouldn't to be fair. Anyway the champ sales announced tomorrow. Hopefully graves and vlad appear.
Sorry mate didn't see your message until I was out of game, I'm rubbish at reading the chat in game but yea I'm Tashohnie.

Back
Top Bottom