Bankline lite

Soldato
Does anyone use Natwest bankline lite? If so is it just a case of setting the payment arrive date to the next day to make a next day payment or does it need authorisation?

Soldato
I would suspect that your settings require all payments to be authorised with a smartcard. Are you an administrator on the profile?

EDIT: Future dated/next day payments should have the same authorisation requirements as faster payments. I think the helpdesk are only open 8am-6pm but they will be able to give a definite answer - 0845 300 4108. Bankline Lite is exactly the same service as Bankline just with enforced payment limits and a set payment tariff.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Hi. Yes I have full rights, it should be ok just panicking as I forgot in my haste to pay the wages, so will have to put a next day payment to all tomorrow.:)

Soldato
You should be able to check your payment authorisation limits within the main Administration screen. It'll either come up when you click on Administration or you'll need to select Customer Details in the left hand menu. There's a box at the bottom left with details of payment authorisation limits.

Just don't leave the payment until Friday because then you'll be paying £3 instead of 40p!

Soldato
OP
You should be able to check your payment authorisation limits within the main Administration screen. It'll either come up when you click on Administration or you'll need to select Customer Details in the left hand menu. There's a box at the bottom left with details of payment authorisation limits.

Just don't leave the payment until Friday because then you'll be paying £3 instead of 40p!

My boss already flips about bank charges so £3 a transaction would probably send him over :) Thanks for the advice

Associate
You should be able to make them as faster payments these days. We use bankline at work and sometimes forget to pay the PAYE on the 20th (for the 22nd) we used to have to make a same day but now you can pay it on the 21st by FPAY and not get the 15.00 a transaction chaps charge

Back
Top Bottom