My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I thought the one's on thw wing are only stickers as they're flush with the car aren't they? They don't stick out I thought.

Suspended
If they come fitted from the factory, they're fitted in a recess on the wing and screwed in. Some remain raised off the bodywork, I believe, depending on the model.

Stickers are available, but...

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by hilo100
When are you gonna lower it then Mr Spie. Also where's the damn spoiler...:D :eek: :D ;)

She's a true beat Spie...

Regards

Chris
Don't forget blue LED washer jets and an 18" sun strip ;)

Godfather
Godfather
OP
The Scuderia Shields are fitted into a recess in the bodywork and are made of metal. They stand proud of the recess but I'm not sure whether they are screwed or glued in position. They have to be specified when the car is ordered at a cost of £800.

Associate
wow

That car is truely a beut, bet you can't keep to the speed limit :p.
Now i'm here and have seen this thread I would like to ask, as i'm quite new to these forums do you own OcUK or what spie? Or is it a mystery that has yet to be found out and will win you a cash prize?

Man that car is sweet.

ta.

Permabanned
Re: wow

Originally posted by bigbadish
That car is truely a beut, bet you can't keep to the speed limit :p.
Now i'm here and have seen this thread I would like to ask, as i'm quite new to these forums do you own OcUK or what spie? Or is it a mystery that has yet to be found out and will win you a cash prize?

Man that car is sweet.

ta.

I was thinking maybe he owns OCUK aswell, but i didnt want to ask lol, just look at the other cars on the drive aswell!!!!!

Associate
Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by Loooke
I was thinking maybe he owns OCUK aswell, but i didnt want to ask lol, just look at the other cars on the drive aswell!!!!!

He sure is the owner and founder of OCUK! *cough CLEVERMAN cough*

Andy

Back
Top Bottom