SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Associate
OP
Game is PC only.

simcity11kj1v.png

simcity1bcejzi.png

simcity1c8ak79.png

Associate
Sounds a bit like Sim City Socialites plus the region play from Cities XL. Neither were well liked but we will see....

Edit: Hope they don't make the mistake Cities XL did and give you nice curvy roads but nothing to put next to them that fits, meaning a grid still the best option. I don't see any none square building in the screenshots.

Last edited:
Soldato
i too had the same problem with sim city 4, my city either took ages to even start growing (maybe i was playing it wrong?) or, i ran out of money before my city started growing and people started leaving, and i couldnt afford to maintain roads etc..

i totally aced sim city 2000/3000, and filled whole XXL maps with my cities though.. hmm.

Associate
Is Simcity 4 worth a revisit (when I find a spare 20 hours) with all the modern addons/mods, or is that a silly question? :)
Of course, the NAM addon is the most important mod in my opinion; then you can go about downloading the Colossus mod and all the corresponding .bat files.

SimCity 4 didn't seem hard, just have to fully utilise tax income from residential zones whilst holding back on thing like water to start with. Ensuring you are not over-paying on electricity etc. initially really helps too.

Soldato
Can't play a single Sim City game to save my life, despite the fact that I hugely enjoy them! Frustratingly enough I cheat on all of them and can't find a nice money cheat trainer for SC4 :(

Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out though.

Back
Top Bottom