49p Android app "favourites" sale! Grab them while you can

Soldato
HomeRun Battle 3D is 20p today, looks like that's going to be today's game. Apparently it's been at 49p this week as well, but it doesn't show on the listed 49p apps bit.

Soldato
i think they shouldnt have brought the deals out until they gave it a week for changeover from the market to google play as my phone (sgs2) still sees it as the market...

Leg

Leg

Associate
Is there anything better than Swiftkey? I've been using the trial. Just looking for an alternative before I buy it too!

I like it and prefer it to Swype, which is also popular. However what is best is down to personally preference ;)

I did get Swiftkey for 10p so I was hardly out of pocket if I didn't like it :D

Soldato
Imo there isn't anything better than Swiftkey, but that's just my opinion :p.

Give Thumb Keyboard a try, that's the other main (paid, normal; read non-swype style) keyboard :).

I want to buy Cut the Rope (I was actually trying before it went to 49p) but because I had it installed from Amazon it thinks I've already purchased it, even says I have when I look at purchases on the Market website :(.

Edit: And it also seems that Paper Camera is 49p for me, instead of the 20p shown on the main page of the Market (it shows as 49p on the product and payment confirmation pages, so it doesn't seem like the normal thing where the product page just hasn't been updated but it still shows the reduced price on payment confirmation :().

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Found out how to buy stuff that Android Market thinks you already own :D.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=23356474&postcount=18

Just bought Cut the Rope :D.

I expect that the next 20p offer will be Cut the Rope now :p.

I have this problem with cut the rope being purchased after getting it from getjar a while back.

Problem is when I log into my web app purchasing account it links with my normal gmail account so I can't actually log in with the account I use to buy things on my phone. Example being my app purchases are on my @sky.com account. But my contacts etc are on my @gmail.com account.

So there is no physical way of me logging into the web market with my @sky.com account :/

Last edited:
Soldato
don't you just uninstall the getjar apk then buy from the market, That's what I do.

That's what you normally do, but sometimes the market decides that you've actually bought it. Cut the Rope actually showed on the list of apps I'd bought (not just the my apps bit, that shows every app you've ever installed and deleted months ago, but the "My orders and devices" bit with all your purchases), so even with it uninstalled the market app and website thought I'd actually bought it (it still shows a few apps from Amazon that have since been uninstalled as purchased).

Doing what it says in the link lets you buy bugged apps though, so it shouldn't be a problem anymore :).

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom