What phone was it (old, vaporware)....

Man of Honour
Many moons ago before the iphone and quality colour screens, there was a phone announced with amazing specs and a fancy colour screen ahead of its time. It wasn't by a big manufacturer, but gained a bit of coverage, at least in the phone nerd community.

Trying to remember what it was called, and if it ever did get released (last time I checked it was pretty much vaporware). There was a website setup where I think you could pre-order or express interest. Plenty of pics and a few videos surfaced.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? I know it's not a lot of info to go on but it's been bugging me. Any help appreciated.

Soldato
The only thing that makes me think of is the launch phones for '3' network. Motorola made some of them but I don't think all of them. They were the first phones with video calling and some of them had pretty big screens and a stylus etc.

Man of Honour
OP
This one wasn't tied into the launch of 3, not that I remember anyway. I think it was a 'buy outright' kinda deal, or it was planned to be.

Can't find a damn thing on google, maybe it was really small time news but I seem to remember it had a bit of a buzz surrounding it.

Associate
He's probably thinking about the Else mobile First Else:

First-ELSE-Menu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom