IRON FRONT: Liberation 1944

Soldato
Just seem this announced, not seen it mentioned here before.

WW2 - Germans vs Russians - Built on Arma 2 engine.

More info here http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3288209/1/New_game_with_ArmA_2_engine_an.html , previews and screenshots.

Looks pretty nice. Was planned to be a free mod I think for arma 2 but dev's have planned for a professional release.

With this and RO2 we have two real PC ww2 fps games coming this year so happy days. Hopefully large player bases will grow in both for some good clan action.

Associate
Release date: 25th May 2012

16.03.12 - Deep Silver and X1 Software today announced the release date of the upcoming tactical shooter Iron Front – Liberation 1944. Gamers can play their part in the Soviet offensive in the summer of 1944 from May 25, 2012 in the USA and across Europe. Simultaneously the publisher revealed the official packshot of the game. Iron Front – Liberation 1944 will be released exclusively for the PC.

Trailer:

Keeping an eye on this one.

Soldato
WOW WOW WOW

Thank you for the heads up.

This does indeed look FANTASTIC.

Good to see someone licensing the VR3 engine. Added to my want list which up till now, was empty.

Permabanned
It looks almost suspiciously similar in the screenshots to the game Heroes & Generals...

Very weird.

Nah looking at that gameplay video it looks more like arma 2 than h&g, those screenshots were pretty uncanny though.

Associate
It looks almost suspiciously similar in the screenshots to the game Heroes & Generals...

Very weird.

That's what I was thinking. Hmmmm.

All they seem to be showing is Alpha screenshots and videos, I hope it's good but there seems to be so much in the game that there will be some errors and bugs. But who knows? Perhaps the developers are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom